Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2147842 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #4140 on: March 28, 2009, 08:04:14 pm »
Hmmm don't like vampires much. I am just a big wuss (coward) I only ever saw one horror film, The Exorcist and it scared the crap out of me. I was 16 and have never been able to listen to tubular bells since.
I slept for months with my rosary beads, a palm leaf cross, from Palm Sunday and my light on.

I also reverted to reading my kid Enid Blyton books.  James loves horror films, but Matt saw his 1st one last night and was a wreck.He ended up in bed with me, God love him. I notice he has also covered the mirror in his bathroom !!

Still horses for courses as they say, my big "thing" is 2 gay men making out. I used to frequent the gay clubs in Manchester many a weekend. Not only was there some serious eye candy, they were by far and away the most fun clubs.

In fact during the day, half the office folk would have lunch in the bars.  Maybe it's a European thing, but gay bars and clubs were always the most fun places to hang out. Even on honeymoon, 2nd husband, in Santorini, we ended up in the gay clubs. Boy they sure know how to party.

Tooth wise, I am in heaven, much to most people's horror, I attacked the abscess with a sterile needle this morning. It had just become visible. It hurt so bad for an instant , I thought I would faint, then almost instant relief. So I am a much happier bunny now. The antibiotics should take care of the rest, and the Codeine, will come in handy for my shoulder.

Picked up some tea this morning too,so will keep you posted on how that goes.Also bought in a supply of everything lavender I could find, to hopefully introduce some calm to the house.

The oyster sale, never happened as the man never turned up. Nigel rang and said just have a relaxing day.

IfI come across any stray vampires, like you do, I will send them over your way. !!!  Actually anything is posible where the shop is.We have both a Warlock and a witch come into the store, or so the staff tell me.

Fiona, I don't think it was a very good idea for you to stick a needle in that abscess. That sounds TERRIBLE!!

Now you must make sure it doesn't become reinfected! I'm glad you bought some tea. Try to drink at least 5 cups a day! That will give your immune system a tremendous boost. I was reading an article on MSNBC which stated that people who drank a cup of black tea 5 times a day for two weeks increased their immune system's ability tenfold. They said their T cells became Hulk cells capable of producing ten times as much infection and virus fighting interferon.

They said the green tea would probably yield similar results.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #4141 on: March 29, 2009, 07:15:07 am »
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #4142 on: March 29, 2009, 12:34:14 pm »
Eww yes! I totally agree. Zombies are ALWAYS mean. And they are disgusting too! :P

:laugh:

The problem I would have with a vampire boyfriend is that he'd alwas be at my neck.......my neck can be very ticklish.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #4143 on: March 29, 2009, 12:38:38 pm »

:laugh:

The problem I would have with a vampire boyfriend is that he'd alwas be at my neck.......my neck can be very ticklish.

Then just put on your garlic necklace.

*runs from Chuck*

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #4144 on: March 29, 2009, 01:08:15 pm »
Then just put on your garlic necklace.

*runs from Chuck*

run fast, bitch!   :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #4145 on: March 29, 2009, 01:10:53 pm »

run fast, bitch!   :laugh:

you bet I'll run fast, that garlic is strong  ;D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4146 on: March 30, 2009, 03:21:32 am »
Awww aren't they CUTE!

It's a damn crying shame they'll grow up to be bigots.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #4147 on: March 30, 2009, 08:38:38 am »
That's both maddening and very sad.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #4148 on: March 30, 2009, 01:06:02 pm »
Awww aren't they CUTE!

It's a damn crying shame they'll grow up to be bigots.

Who knows, maybe they'll be the ones to break the cycle of hate and stupidity!
I'll pray for that!  :-\
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4149 on: March 30, 2009, 02:44:42 pm »
Who knows, maybe they'll be the ones to break the cycle of hate and stupidity!
I'll pray for that!  :-\

Yes. We can only hope and pray. And light candles and incense. And chant to the four winds.

I keep hoping some of them will break from that awful "church" of theirs. A couple of their sons have left. Maybe more will follow.

I was over at their terrible website last night and they have a press release saying we will "eat our babies". And something about "bitch burgers" "Obama fries" and "slut shakes". I have no idea what they are talking about.

They are out of their minds.