Author Topic: "6 Degrees of Brokeback Mt."  (Read 496631 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
"6 Degrees of Brokeback Mt."
« on: April 04, 2006, 07:35:49 am »
I thought it would be fun to start a 6 degrees game over here, and the games and quizes board is looking a little bare(or bear whatever you want!) ;D
I am sure you know how it works, but for those of you who don't here it goes:
The person before would post an actor, eg:Ben stiller
Then the person after would have to show how that actor/actress is somehow related to BBM. So it would look like this:
Ben Stiller---Along came Polly---Jennifer Aniston---The Good Girl---Jake Gyllenhaal---Brokeback Mountain.
Try and keep it to 6 degrees but if you can only do it in more, try it. Try not to do directors or relatives cause otherwise it gets too confusing. ???

So I'll start... The first one is: John Cleese
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 10:27:51 pm by Will-U »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: 6 degrees of Brokeback Mountain....
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 04:42:14 pm »
.......................... No one wants to play? ??? ...................................
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 07:30:22 pm »
I do, Becky!

John Cleese was in Man About Town with Ling Bai
Ling Bai was in Lords of Dogtown with Heath Ledger

Next: Joanne Woodward

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 08:04:10 pm »
Joanne Woodward -> Age of Innocence -> Michelle Pfeiffer -> Witches of Eastwick -> Susan Ssrandon -> Dead Man Walking -> Roberta Maxwell -> BBM

Next: Kate Beckinsale
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 02:17:20 am »
Kate Beckinsale: the Aviator --
John C. Reilly: the Good Girl --
Jakie-poo: Brokeback Mountain

Next: Montgomery Clift

vkm91941

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 06:27:17 am »
Montgomery Clift>>>Suddenly Last Summer>>>Katherine Hepburn>>>The Lion in Winter>>>Anthony Hopkins>>>Proof>>>Jake Gyllenhaal >>>Brokeback Mountain

Anjelica Huston

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 07:48:30 am »
Anjelica Huston --- Daddy Day Care --- Eddie Murphy --- Shrek 2 --- Julie Andrews --- Princess Diaries --- Anne Hathaway --- Brokeback Mountain.

David Hasselhoff ;D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 10:49:42 am by Becky »

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 10:48:28 am »
.............................. ;) David Hasselhoff? ;)..........................
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 10:50:09 am by Becky »

vkm91941

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 02:37:33 am »
David Hasselhoff>>>>>Dodge ball A true underdog story>>>>Ben Stiller>>>>>>>The Royal Tennenbaums>>>>>> Gweneth Paltrow>>>>>>Proof>>>>Jake Gyllenhaal>>>>>Brokeback Mountain

Chris O'Donnell

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2006, 08:08:34 am »

Chris O'Donnell --- Kinsey --- Peter Sarsgaard --- Jarhead --- (our)Jake --- Brokeback Mountain

Hey Vic, I am starting to think that this is becoming a 2 woman game! I think we need to rope in (pun intended) some more people to play. :)

Ok, next: Miranda Richardson