Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599114 times)

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #1060 on: December 15, 2006, 09:41:52 pm »
havent read it yet and Idont feel 'spoiled'---Colin told him because he was a good guy and had some compassion no matter what--Ennis screwed up his life for love of Jack last time, to let him know where Jack was is a natural male reaction whether or not Colin and Ennis remain friends --which i don't know yet..
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1061 on: December 20, 2006, 06:56:50 am »
Well it's Wednesday, which is good because it's (hopefully) SOG update day tomorrow.

However, it might be the last one, which is bad, because I just love this story and what Amy has done with the characters so much that I don't want it to end.

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already and it's not even finished.

Karen

one_of_one

« Reply #1062 on: December 20, 2006, 08:44:07 am »
It is the last one, Karen...

midwest-girl

« Reply #1063 on: December 20, 2006, 10:11:51 am »
Giving you guys a heads up.  I don't know if SoG will be up tomorrow or not.  It might be Friday or even Saturday.  The chapter isn't done yet, I have tons of RL stuff to do for the holidays and I haven't even started answering comments from last chapter (which, to be honest, might have to wait until Chapter 18 is up if you guys want to see it before Christmas).  Sorry!  I'll keep you posted.

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1064 on: December 20, 2006, 10:41:02 am »
Giving you guys a heads up.  I don't know if SoG will be up tomorrow or not.  It might be Friday or even Saturday.  The chapter isn't done yet, I have tons of RL stuff to do for the holidays and I haven't even started answering comments from last chapter (which, to be honest, might have to wait until Chapter 18 is up if you guys want to see it before Christmas).  Sorry!  I'll keep you posted.

Hey - don't worry if it's late - just as long as it's a really, really long one  ;)

100 or so pages should suffice.  ;)

No, all joking aside I don't think that any of the admirers of your work object to waiting for an update.

Karen

mvansand76

« Reply #1065 on: December 20, 2006, 03:16:11 pm »
Might be Saturday? Oh well, at least that will be the start of my 11-day Holiday, so it's all good...

:-*

midwest-girl

« Reply #1066 on: December 20, 2006, 09:06:28 pm »
Okay, looks like it's going to go up tomorrow morning.  Longest chapter so far.  But there's no way I'll get all the Chapter 17 comments answered before then.  So I apologize in advance for that and promise to respond to them in the next day or so.  Thanks, guys!  Amy

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #1067 on: December 20, 2006, 09:07:54 pm »
Yay!!

No need to apologize, you are so amazing about getting everything out on time you spoil us  :-*
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

mvansand76

« Reply #1068 on: December 21, 2006, 07:25:47 am »
Okay, looks like it's going to go up tomorrow morning.  Longest chapter so far.  But there's no way I'll get all the Chapter 17 comments answered before then.  So I apologize in advance for that and promise to respond to them in the next day or so.  Thanks, guys!  Amy

Oh this is fantastic, I agree with Mandy that you have no reason for apologizing!  :-*

midwest-girl

« Reply #1069 on: December 21, 2006, 12:24:39 pm »
Hey, guys, the final chapter is up at: http://midwest-girl.livejournal.com/8790.html   Thanks so much for everything!   ;)  :-*