Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599398 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #460 on: November 04, 2006, 06:43:52 pm »
         S of G Jack

YUM!

Here are two during the throes of passion with Ennis.  The latter one reminds me of when Ennis pushes him up against the wall and sucks him off.

Oh good lord, double yum.... I think I may have just passed out for a moment there  ::)

Keep em coming ladies!  :D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

one_of_one

« Reply #461 on: November 04, 2006, 06:44:00 pm »
And this how Ennis imagines them meeting in the future....just catching a glimpse of each other across the courtroom, and this is how Jack looks at him....

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #462 on: November 04, 2006, 07:11:22 pm »
OH Jesus ladies ~ you are totally killing me here. OH H ~ that look on Jack's face, I can't stand to think of that moment, too sad....
Mmmm ~ I like thinking about Ennis sucking him off!  :o  and that's the perfect pic for it!  :P

Leslie ~ the one in the green t-shirt is how I like to see Jake the best ~ I just love guys in jeans and t-shirts, especially Jake. I think I still have one or two of him in t-shirts and jeans

midwest-girl

« Reply #463 on: November 04, 2006, 10:28:12 pm »
Yeah, SoG Jack is definitely a jeans and t-shirt guy.  He's never worn anything else the entire story.  And those pics...holy crap!!!

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #464 on: November 04, 2006, 10:31:25 pm »
Just when I thought I was getting a handle on my addiction, you girls encourage me to go find more photos!

Even tho' you're the author, Amy, I somehow picture Jack in a suit and tie. Maybe when meeting with the boss?

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #465 on: November 04, 2006, 10:38:36 pm »

surely at some point they will be in a bar shootin pool, won't they?

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #466 on: November 04, 2006, 10:45:58 pm »
OH God, YES! I so hope so!

midwest-girl

« Reply #467 on: November 04, 2006, 11:15:37 pm »
To be honest, I don't think SoG Jack's ever worn a suit and tie.  But I like the pool picture!

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #468 on: November 04, 2006, 11:16:00 pm »
********** SPOILER ***************

“Hey, kid!” a voice called, low and bottomless—something almost subterranean in the sound.

Jack turned, holding up one hand to shield his eyes from the light reflecting off the black Town Car stopped behind him. The back window was rolled down part way, a slender column of smoke wafting out into the heat-shimmered air.

“Yeah?” he asked, annoyed. Couldn’t the idiot see the car wash line started at the other end of the building?

“Come here.”

Jack threw down his rag and walked over to the car, leaning over slightly to peer inside. He couldn’t see much, his sun-blind eyes worthless against the dark interior.

“What?” he asked impatiently.

A low chuckle from the back seat, the first of a million times that snake’s hiss would chill Jack’s blood.

“I have a job proposition for you.”

“I already have a job,” Jack said, pointing back towards the green sedan, but even he could recognize his half-hearted tone.

“Ahhh…my mistake. I thought you looked like someone interested in more than drying cars for a living.” The back window rolled up in near silence.

Jack stood there for a moment, debating what to do. His gut said to walk away, fast. Ortiz was gesturing to him and he’d be fired within minutes if he didn’t go back. But he hated this job, resented this life he’d carved from other people’s leftovers. The black car hadn’t yet moved—Jack took it as sign, reached out and tapped lightly on the window with his index finger.

The window stayed shut, but the door was pushed open by an unseen hand, a rush of frigid air blasting against Jack’s feverish cheeks.

“Get in,” the voice said, no room for disobedience.
  -Shades of Grey by midwest_girl/Amy

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #469 on: November 04, 2006, 11:30:14 pm »
To be honest, I don't think SoG Jack's ever worn a suit and tie.  But I like the pool picture!

I can't picture him in a suit and tie in my mind either.