Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599277 times)

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #510 on: November 07, 2006, 11:17:57 am »
Everyone, I just wanted to say thank you all for the many pics posted here recently to illustrate SoG. So many pure gems!

Perhaps especially thank you to Leslie for all the ones you've ound posted, many of them are so perfect for illustrating the story.

I've got to say though that the following one probably is my favourite, especially after I read Helen's take on what exactly is going on here:  :P

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #511 on: November 07, 2006, 12:42:44 pm »

I've got to say though that the following one probably is my favourite, especially after I read Helen's take on what exactly is going on here:  :P

Gotta agree with you, I'll never be able to look at this pic anymore without thinking *that*  ::)

;D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #512 on: November 07, 2006, 12:59:46 pm »
*SIGH*

I wish it was Thursday tomorrow.  I wonder what will happen and if it will be a sad chapter.....

mvansand76

« Reply #513 on: November 07, 2006, 01:00:37 pm »
*SIGH*

I wish it was Thursday tomorrow.  I wonder what will happen and if it will be a sad chapter.....

I wish it was Thursday today!

;)

Still raining in Rotterdam?

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #514 on: November 07, 2006, 02:14:12 pm »
I wish it was Thursday today!

;)

Still raining in Rotterdam?
Yeah, even better Mel  :D

No! lol ~ but all of a sudden it's really cold, that nice crisp cold autumn weather  :) Lekker voor boswandelingen  :)
Is that you in your avatar Mel?  :)

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #515 on: November 07, 2006, 03:04:39 pm »

Gotta agree with you, I'll never be able to look at this pic anymore without thinking *that*  ::)

;D

I've got to say I've gotta agree with you! I liked that photo before, but I like it even more after....
cc33 / Leslie
ps thanks for acknowledging my photo obsession
  ;)

mvansand76

« Reply #516 on: November 07, 2006, 04:47:56 pm »
No! lol ~ but all of a sudden it's really cold, that nice crisp cold autumn weather  :) Lekker voor boswandelingen  :)
Is that you in your avatar Mel?  :)

Yes, it was much colder today, wasn't it?! It's probably going to be 15 graden this week!  :o November!

Yep, that's me, my other avatar was also me, but this one was taken at De Zaansche Schans last weekend! See the windmill that I am almost completely blocking?  ;)  Lekker Hollands!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #517 on: November 07, 2006, 05:21:59 pm »
Yes, it was much colder today, wasn't it?! It's probably going to be 15 graden this week!  :o November!

Yep, that's me, my other avatar was also me, but this one was taken at De Zaansche Schans last weekend! See the windmill that I am almost completely blocking?  ;)  Lekker Hollands!

Thought that was a windmill. You changed the colour of your hair! It's nice  :)

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #518 on: November 07, 2006, 05:48:16 pm »
here's another attempt of Jack behind the wheel. Okay, so it's not a perfect fit but look at those eyelashes! (swoons)

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #519 on: November 07, 2006, 07:32:55 pm »
here's another attempt of Jack behind the wheel. Okay, so it's not a perfect fit but look at those eyelashes! (swoons)

oh young Jake! He's such a cutie, I can't even stand it  ::)

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73