Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599295 times)

mvansand76

Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #520 on: November 08, 2006, 07:41:17 am »
Thought that was a windmill. You changed the colour of your hair! It's nice  :)

Thank you!  :) It's actually still blond, but I think it's blonder now because of the sun the past couple of months... ;)

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #521 on: November 08, 2006, 06:16:58 pm »
So, in the middle of the US Election hustle and bustle, has there been any word from Amy concerning when the next chapter will go up? Will it be tomorrow? I'm suspecting this will be a really hot and emotional kicker and.... I ALMOST CAN'T WAIT!!  ::) 8) :) :P

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #522 on: November 08, 2006, 06:33:53 pm »
So, in the middle of the US Election hustle and bustle, has there been any word from Amy concerning when the next chapter will go up? Will it be tomorrow? I'm suspecting this will be a really hot and emotional kicker and.... I ALMOST CAN'T WAIT!!  ::) 8) :) :P

Oh I know what you mean. It's some kind of sweet torture.

But I want the boys to be happy! Know we need some angst - but ultimate happiness please. Witness Protection putting Jack on a ranch or something. I know that it's a possible ending that they will have to be seperated, but that they will both know what real love is and will carry that with them - but hell, I want them to be together.

Probably because I've just watched The Good Girl.

Karen

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #523 on: November 08, 2006, 06:34:37 pm »

It usually goes up on Thursday and it's always a good sign when Amy starts answering her hundreds of LJ comments, lol which she has been doing. She's also said in her comments that we are up for some angsty sad chapters, which of course was to be expected  :(

:'(  :'(  :'(

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #524 on: November 08, 2006, 06:38:00 pm »
I really think they are going to be apart for a while and I can hardly stand it and I just cant think how they will get together again if Jack goes into WP. I know they will because Amy has promised us some kind of happy ending. But how and what? I have no idea.

one_of_one

« Reply #525 on: November 08, 2006, 07:01:21 pm »
It's going to be up tomorrow morning (Central Time)....and she said that she'd be putting up a warning about graphic violence....so I guess the full Ortiz thing is going to be revealed

*sad*

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #526 on: November 08, 2006, 07:17:30 pm »

**Equal parts anticipation and trepidation**

Thanks for letting us know, Helen!

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #527 on: November 08, 2006, 07:52:51 pm »
“Like I said, there’s not much to tell. I’d always thought about being a cop if I didn’t end up working on a ranch somewhere. When I was a senior in college they had this seminar about jobs in law enforcement and I picked up a brochure about the FBI.”

“And…,” Jack prompted when Ennis failed to continue.

“And I joined the local police force in Laramie after graduation, worked there for two years and then applied to the FBI. I got in and went to Quantico. My first assignment was in Minneapolis and then I got transferred here.”
  --Shades of Grey by midwest_girl/Amy

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #528 on: November 08, 2006, 08:14:39 pm »
Is this pic from Monsters Ball, Leslie?

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #529 on: November 08, 2006, 08:16:53 pm »
No, it's a photo of Ennis right after he graduated from the police academy in Laramie.

--just kiddin'  ;) 

Yes, it's from Monster's Ball.