Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 607584 times)

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #570 on: November 09, 2006, 07:13:11 pm »
Gosh! That was emotional. No one can wound us more than the people we love. I'm so glad they found their way back to each other, I hope that this will make them stronger. I'm sure that they are going to be seperated soon - oh dear!

And poor Ortiz. That was just awful. Got a horrible nagging voice in my head telling me that Jack is going to have to make the same decision again in the not so distant future - and this time his answer will be very different. Madrigal and Hinestroza just have to meet unpleasant ends! They are both unspeakably evil!

Amy - this just gets better and better.

Karen

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #571 on: November 09, 2006, 10:06:43 pm »
I think I'm the only male on the entire thread....lol
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

midwest-girl

« Reply #572 on: November 09, 2006, 10:14:15 pm »
I think I'm the only male on the entire thread....lol

LMAO!! Well, we always need more men around here!  ;)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #573 on: November 09, 2006, 10:15:36 pm »
LMAO!! Well, we always need more men around here!  ;)

Yep ~ I totally agree!

;D

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #574 on: November 09, 2006, 10:54:40 pm »
Got a horrible nagging voice in my head telling me that Jack is going to have to make the same decision again in the not so distant future - and this time his answer will be very different.

oh god... this is my exact fear. When he asked Ennis what he would have done and he says he'd probably have done the same thing I couldn't help but wonder if he'd soon have to decide something very similar...

This fic never fails to make me incredibly anxious!! But I love it, i wouldn't change a thing  ;D

This chapter was amazing, but I hate LJ right now because I'm having serious trouble posting comments and I had to rewrite this massive comment I left for Amy, grrrr..... oh well, it was worth it to re live the story! I think I may reread this chapter now...
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #575 on: November 10, 2006, 03:32:11 am »

This chapter was amazing, but I hate LJ right now because I'm having serious trouble posting comments and I had to rewrite this massive comment I left for Amy, grrrr..... oh well, it was worth it to re live the story! I think I may reread this chapter now...

Oh God ~ that's happened to me so often and it's just awful. What I do now is always copy my comment before I send it, that way I can paste it into a new comment if it gets lost.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #576 on: November 10, 2006, 01:48:57 pm »
The two men behind the mirror watched Jack without speaking, the taller one taking a step forward to get a better look. Up to this point, he’d only seen Jack Twist in photographs or through the gazing end of binoculars. . . . 

Used to be this was his favorite part of the job. Closing in on a case, trapping someone frantic enough to save their own ass that they’d help you along. . . .

“Says here you’ve got some experience with the federal system.” He thumped Jack’s file with his index finger.  . . .

“You don’t want to fuck with me, Jack,” Ennis warned, voice level and deadly. “I’ve been investigating Hinestroza for three years now. I eat, sleep, and breathe Hinestroza. I know more about that piece of shit than he knows about himself. And I’ve had my eye on you all that time.”
  --"Shades of Grey" by midwest_girl/Amy

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #577 on: November 10, 2006, 01:50:53 pm »

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #578 on: November 10, 2006, 01:51:56 pm »

Offline coffeecat33