Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 608454 times)

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #600 on: November 12, 2006, 01:32:48 am »
I'm serious--bud of mine who has met him swears up and down that in person, he's better looking then he is in pics. He said that the only shot which came close was in BBM--and he emphasized 'came close'. Told me it's the scene where he takes the lariat off of his horse and just gazes at Ennis on the hillside, before the punch.
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #601 on: November 12, 2006, 03:53:58 am »
I'm serious--bud of mine who has met him swears up and down that in person, he's better looking then he is in pics. He said that the only shot which came close was in BBM--and he emphasized 'came close'. Told me it's the scene where he takes the lariat off of his horse and just gazes at Ennis on the hillside, before the punch.

oh man... and that happens to be my favorite shot in the entire movie, my favorite Jack face... if he is more beautiful than that in person I might die if I met him. I'm not kidding, I think it would kill me.
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

mvansand76

« Reply #602 on: November 12, 2006, 04:42:06 am »

:o Really? Better looking than that? OMG! I agree, mandy, I wouldn't survive either... What's up with this guy?
Soooo uhm... how did your bud meet him, Brokebackjack?

midwest-girl

« Reply #603 on: November 12, 2006, 09:28:32 am »
oh man... and that happens to be my favorite shot in the entire movie, my favorite Jack face... if he is more beautiful than that in person I might die if I met him. I'm not kidding, I think it would kill me.

Right there with you...spontaneous human combustion...

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #604 on: November 12, 2006, 09:38:47 am »

Hey Mandy ~ I have an avatar of his face from that scene so if you want to snag it you're welcome to  ;D

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #605 on: November 12, 2006, 12:07:58 pm »
Hey Mandy ~ I have an avatar of his face from that scene so if you want to snag it you're welcome to  ;D

Really?? Thanks June!  :D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #606 on: November 12, 2006, 12:46:20 pm »
I think I gasped aloud when the camera zoomed in for this shot.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #607 on: November 12, 2006, 12:51:26 pm »
:o Really? Better looking than that? OMG! I agree, mandy, I wouldn't survive either... What's up with this guy?
Soooo uhm... how did your bud meet him, Brokebackjack?

It is NOT possible for this man to be better looking in RL.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #608 on: November 12, 2006, 12:54:23 pm »
If he was better looking in RL he wouldn't be human, he'd be a demi-god.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #609 on: November 12, 2006, 12:56:34 pm »
  ... wait a minute .........  he IS a demi-god! that would explain a lot