Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599238 times)

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #610 on: November 12, 2006, 01:02:49 pm »

I know exactly what I'd do if I ever met Jake. I would stand there slack-jawed and drooling for a while. When I recovered I'd throw myself at him screaming, "It's Jake!" Then I would pee my pants, swoon and faint.  Altogether I'm certain that I'd make a great impression on him anyway. Well at least he'd remember me.

How did your friend react, BBJack?

cc33 / Leslie

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #611 on: November 12, 2006, 01:04:43 pm »
You know, jakes not, as someone said, a skinny guy any longer. He's grown up, remember he's 25 now. In person he's a Big Guy, not Jersey Shore big, bulging everywhere, just a Big Guy. He's built now. Since it's said by those who have seen him in person recently that NONE of his photos do justice to his RL good looks, I think you could say he's matured well lol.

He'll be 26 next month.

mvansand76

« Reply #612 on: November 12, 2006, 01:47:21 pm »
Is this turning in the Jake Jake Jake! thread? Not that I'm complaining.... ;D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #613 on: November 12, 2006, 02:03:54 pm »
Leslie ~ you are amazing! SO many gorgeous pics *melts*  The black and white one is too beautiful and the first one you posted I have as an avatar.

H ~ isn't that small one of him with the white shirt and black jacket your MW Jack? *swoons* those eyes...I can't believe those eyes....

I want the black and white one as an avatar now, don't think I've ever seen that one as an avatar.
*looks at Helen hopefully*  ;D   :-*

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #614 on: November 12, 2006, 02:08:04 pm »

I know exactly what I'd do if I ever met Jake. I would stand there slack-jawed and drooling for a while. When I recovered I'd throw myself at him screaming, "It's Jake!" Then I would pee my pants, swoon and faint.  Altogether I'm certain that I'd make a great impression on him anyway. Well at least he'd remember me.

cc33 / Leslie

OMG Leslie! Poor Jake  ;D  You'd scare him half to death, traumatise him for life LOL!  ;D

I wonder what I'd do.......lol

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #615 on: November 12, 2006, 03:04:29 pm »
Amy, so sorry to take over this thread! Guess we got a little distracted *ahem*  ::)
Your last chapter was so intense it's difficult to discuss it. Hope you don't mind this little Jake detour.
cc33 / Leslie

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #616 on: November 12, 2006, 03:45:04 pm »

cc33 / Leslie

LOL that certainly would be a memorable reaction  :o I think something similar would happen to me...
Leslie ~ you are amazing! SO many gorgeous pics *melts*  The black and white one is too beautiful and the first one you posted I have as an avatar.

H ~ isn't that small one of him with the white shirt and black jacket your MW Jack? *swoons* those eyes...I can't believe those eyes....

I want the black and white one as an avatar now, don't think I've ever seen that one as an avatar.

Seriously June, that black and white one is beautiful, it would be a perfect avatar... oh how I wish I had photoshop then I could make my own. I have all kinds of ideas for them.
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

one_of_one

« Reply #617 on: November 12, 2006, 04:59:02 pm »

My avatar is the SOG!Jack cocky pimp one with the random dog.

*avoids June's pleading gaze*

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #618 on: November 12, 2006, 06:14:58 pm »
My avatar is the SOG!Jack cocky pimp one with the random dog.

*avoids June's pleading gaze*

OH(!) I know that! Duh!  ::) I don't mean your avatar but the two pics on the same post Leslie posted of Jake on page 41; one of them is your MW Jack isnt it??

Hahaha ~ knew you couldn't resist my pleading gaze! Thanks! Squeeeee!  :-*

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #619 on: November 12, 2006, 07:40:22 pm »
Cocky son of a bitch. “Oh, really?” Ennis gave Jack a cold smile of his own. “Well, this time you’re not. Felon in possession of a firearm, Mr. Twist.” Ennis made a clucking sound with his tongue. “That’s a big no-no. Five years mandatory.”

“It wasn’t my fucking gun,” Jack said, folded his arms behind his head.

“No good,” Ennis countered. “Thought you’d know by now federal judges see right through that one. The gun was in your car when you were arrested. Don’t give a shit whose it really is. You’re on the hook for it, bud.”

“As you can see, Del Mar, I’m shaking in my boots over here.”

Don’t let him get to you, Ennis. It’s what he wants. You’re holding all the cards here. Jack Twist is nothing. Nothing. -- Shades of Grey by midwest_girl/Amy

"The cocky son of a bitch"