Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599605 times)

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #1000 on: December 11, 2006, 10:57:57 am »
I know Clive is too old to be Dane, but I thought of Dane because of Clive's dreamy green eyes. Clive is okay if you like big, muscular, rugged men with hairy chests and green eyes. And he was sexy in "Closer" The scene between him & Jude Law *** spoiler *** have cyber sex was beyond words.
leslie

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #1001 on: December 11, 2006, 11:22:19 am »
You know, I honestly never realized that Clive Owen has green eyes... I think his sexiness just went up a notch  :D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1002 on: December 11, 2006, 12:46:05 pm »
Hello all

Well it's Monday and in my world that's "Build up to next chapter of SOG" day.

So, any speculation as to what to expect next?

Come, speculate with me my friends  ;D

I suspect that Ennis and Jack will still be apart, still putting their respective lives in order (with at least one flash back of them together - please, pretty pretty please).

I don't know if I can see Jack in this story actively seeking Ennis out just yet, especially as Jack has such issues of self worth. I think that they will either cross paths in the course of their work within the judicial system, or something will happen to put one of them in risk and the other will need to take action.

Or maybe none of the above - ha ha ha  :laugh:

Karen

mvansand76

« Reply #1003 on: December 11, 2006, 12:57:31 pm »
Oh it will definitely be time for Ennis and Colin to have a good heart-to-heart, so that should be interesting, right?

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #1004 on: December 11, 2006, 01:23:17 pm »
cross paths in the course of their work within the judicial system

oooh, that's interesting and something I hadn't thought of... what if Jill turns out to be working on the case of a criminal that Ennis helped get arrested or something like that, hmmm...

I definitely think there will be an Ennis/Colin heart to heart, and that's originally how I thought Ennis and Jack would get back together, I don't think Jack will seek Ennis out either but I wonder if Ennis will eventually go to Colin for help tracking Jack down and come clean about his relationship with Jack in the process.
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #1005 on: December 11, 2006, 01:30:14 pm »

Or maybe none of the above - ha ha ha  :laugh:

Karen

LOL!  ;D

It all sounds pretty good to me, Karen!

karen1129

« Reply #1006 on: December 11, 2006, 05:40:42 pm »
I sooooo love this story, and am also wondering how they are going to get back together.  Hope it's soon.... but I don't want the story to end.  So, does Jack have Ennis' cell number?  Ennis has no idea where Jack is.... sigh !
Dayum, them being apart is breaking my heart.

Karen

mvansand76

« Reply #1007 on: December 11, 2006, 05:43:15 pm »
I sooooo love this story, and am also wondering how they are going to get back together.  Hope it's soon.... but I don't want the story to end.  So, does Jack have Ennis' cell number?  Ennis has no idea where Jack is.... sigh !
Dayum, them being apart is breaking my heart.

Karen

Hi Karen, welcome to the SOG-thread! :D

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #1008 on: December 11, 2006, 06:35:42 pm »
welcome Karen!  :D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #1009 on: December 11, 2006, 06:41:07 pm »
And another hi from me too, Karen  :) We have two Karens on here now!