Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 598873 times)

midwest-girl

Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #1190 on: February 20, 2007, 10:23:21 pm »
Hi, guys!  Hope you are all doing well.  Still doing that endless re-write of my original novel.  The going is actually pretty slow lately b/c RL seems to have taken a front seat to writing.  But that's okay, it had been sorely neglected for awhile!  LOL.  I still think of SOG Jack and Ennis often.  I don't know about a sequel or a one-shot, but it's always a possibility.  I'll keep you posted!  Thanks for the interest!  Love, A

mvansand76

« Reply #1191 on: March 15, 2007, 11:23:26 am »
Sorry guys, just bumping this thread to ask Amy what she has been up to! No news....

Sooooo Amy, what have you been up to? How are the rewrites going and is there any news on your original novel????

:-*

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1192 on: March 17, 2007, 03:09:02 am »
That's one novel I want autographed!
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

midwest-girl

« Reply #1193 on: March 17, 2007, 11:28:28 pm »
Hi guys!  Sorry I've been MIA.  RL has just been insane.  You know I always wanted kids, but somehow I never really pictured the reality of dropping off at school, picking up from school, school projects, soccer practice, soccer games, birthday parties, laundry.... LOL.  It seems like it's all hit hard all at once.  I'm almost done with the re-write of my original novel, after dropping the ball on it for a good month.  I hope to have it squared away by the end of March.  How are you all doing?

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #1194 on: March 18, 2007, 12:07:45 am »
Ah there you are.  So now that we have a "Creative Writing" forum are you going to share an early draft of your O.N with us?
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1195 on: March 18, 2007, 07:35:10 pm »
we have a creative writing forum???

[looks around baffled]: where??
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1196 on: March 18, 2007, 08:46:57 pm »

we have a creative writing forum???

[looks around baffled]: where??

Here's a link to it...

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/board,50.0.html
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1197 on: March 20, 2007, 04:49:26 am »
Yes, I would love to get a little bit more writing going in the forum. Please join in, all efforts are welcome....

Leslie
Moderator, Creative Writing and Fanfic
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

mvansand76

« Reply #1198 on: August 15, 2007, 01:08:48 pm »
Oh the good old times... I was thinking of our weekly discussions of SOG today and thought I would bump this thread!

If you read this, Amy, how is your original novel doing? I hope everything is going well for you! I think we can safely say that there won't be a SOG sequel or other BBM fanfic from you?

Mel  :-*

midwest-girl

« Reply #1199 on: August 15, 2007, 09:39:30 pm »
Oh the good old times... I was thinking of our weekly discussions of SOG today and thought I would bump this thread!

If you read this, Amy, how is your original novel doing? I hope everything is going well for you! I think we can safely say that there won't be a SOG sequel or other BBM fanfic from you?

Mel  :-*

Hi, Mel!  How are you doing?  I just happened to pop in here today and saw this post.  I have to admit I've been a writing slacker of late.  I've had the kids home with me all summer and before that I was catching up on RL.  I did finish the re-write of my original novel, but haven't done a damn thing about trying to find an agent.  As for a sequel to Shades, I doubt that will happen.  So far I haven't had any really great ideas for a plot.  But don't count me out completely on some other BBM fic.  I do have an idea for a new story, it's simply a matter of finding the time and energy to begin it.  I'm not promising anything at this point, but hopefully when the kids return to school/preschool I'll be able to think about starting it.  I'll keep you posted and thanks for asking!