Author Topic: Thank you so much!  (Read 5573 times)

Offline Brokebacklove4ever

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • "Love is a force of nature"
Re: Thank you so much!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 12:34:44 am »
I'm so glad you found us! 

Great question, too.  Here are mine:

Tent scene 2:  Ennis chooses  to go into the tent, looking like a scared child, and lets Jack comfort him.  The music that accompanies this scene always gets to me. 

Ennis pouting on the hill and Jack lassooing him.

"I guess I'll see you around, hunh?"  That line just killed me.  I wanted to scream "WHADDYA MEAN?" at the screen.  The sad, resigned look on Jack's face as he drove away, with Ennis in the rear-view.  Of course, Ennis's dry heaves/crying in the alley (still amazed at Heath). 

The intensity of Jack's performance in the Lake Scene, culminating with the Dozy Embrace.  It's still overwhelming. 

Ennis's recognition (and mine too) that the bloody shirts were theirs and what it meant.

Wow, bringing me back to them early days.  Thanks.

Great to meet you southendmd,
Tent Scene 2 was such a pleasure and visual wonder to watch. Innocent,loving,and passionate. I have never seen a movie that captured such an intimate moment so completely. One detail that made my eyes water, when our dear Ennis took off his hat, before entering the tent. It was the moment that I felt he surrendered to his attraction for Jack. That hat coming off does it for me,such a gentleman :)
"Swear I didn't know we were gonna get into this again." Jack Twist

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 12:42:45 am »
I think I love Jack, cause he very much like my personality.

I think I love Ennis for similar reasons.  But you make me value Jack all the more because you feel for him so much.
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Brokebacklove4ever

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • "Love is a force of nature"
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2011, 01:54:19 am »
I think I love Ennis for similar reasons.  But you make me value Jack all the more because you feel for him so much.

Thank u so much Meryl :)
"Swear I didn't know we were gonna get into this again." Jack Twist