604,767 Posts in 14,643 Topics by 2,611 Residents
Latest Member: pifubikys
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2017, 05:32:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  BetterMost Community Blogs  |  Our Daily Thoughts - The BetterMost Community Blog Network (Moderators: Lynne, David In Indy)  |  Topic: Cultural Marxism 0 Residents and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cultural Marxism  (Read 790 times)
milomorris
BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

No crybabies

Ignore
« on: July 29, 2012, 01:29:58 pm »

As promised, I post here because I was challenged to start a conversation about cultural Marxism, and to discuss the influence it is having on politics and society here in America.

To begin with, I would say that that Marxism itself contains, at its core, the objective of neutralizing capitalism. Marxism negates the power of the individual in favor of the power or the collective. I find these components to be un-American. There has been a social flow of thinking in the United States that some of our traditions--capitalism in particular be disenfranchised.

In this thread, I seek to explore the institution of cultural Marxism.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  BetterMost Community Blogs  |  Our Daily Thoughts - The BetterMost Community Blog Network (Moderators: Lynne, David In Indy)  |  Topic: Cultural Marxism « previous next »
Jump to:  

Listen to Brokeback Mountain Radio 1
Listen to Brokeback Mountain Radio 1

Help keep this site operating by donating.

Web bettermost.net
Image courtesy of 'AuroraLucis'

No more beans.  I'm sick of beans.