Author Topic: 2014Grammys: Taylor Swift's Angry Performance to Jake Gyllenhaal (The Breakdown)  (Read 14520 times)

Offline Sophia

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Your elbows, try to lick them
http://www.hollyscoop.com/taylor-swift/breakdown-taylor-swifts-angry-performance-jake-gyllenhaal.html

A Breakdown of
Taylor Swift's
Performance to
Jake Gyllenhaal

by: Matt Dekneef
January 27, 2014

Taylor Swift gave a riveting performance of “All Too Well” at the Grammys last night, which any Swiftie can tell you is Tay Tay’s songwriting act of retribution against ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal.

You could basically see it all over her emotional performance and this breakdown is a friendly reminder of the song’s origins.

For the uninitiated, the ballad starts with lyrics about a “scarf” and “upstate weather” — clear references to Jake, who she dated in the fall of 2010.

When you Google “Taylor Swift Jake Gyllenhaal” the suggestions literally include the word “scarf.”

Even Google says so.

Anyway, she performed the tune and after all these years, she did not hold back.

It was powerful enough to likely chill Jake to the bone.

Because she's angry.

The angriest.

In this case, we doubt he would echo this Tumblr-able sentiment.

As we watched her try to exorcise the demon that was their failed romance out from her body--

--we knew there was one person in this world we did NOT want to be at that moment.

You can see it gleaming in her eyes: “That was for you, Jake…”

Daaaaamn, rock on.

LOL...like it John. Thanks for making it!

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
Those cards are a hoot, but, seriously, if she gets dumped by so many guys, maybe she ought to start asking herself some serious questions.

Not only this, but she's a drama queen.  She dated Jake for 2 months.  TWO months.  That's dating  not a relationship.  It appears if Taylor dates a man she thinks it's a relationship and when the men decide it's not working out and move on Taylor considers this a 'breakup' and 'being dumped' and feels betrayed.

She doesn't get that there is such a thing as casual dating.

I'm sure the guys she's dated are thinking, "Chill girl, it wasn't all that."  But most of them act more mature than she does.  

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

LOL...like it John. Thanks for making it!

Thank you, Sophia--but all I did was copy and paste, really!  :)
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1177609&showcomments=true

We’ve always wondered what really went down between Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal and well, now we know…

A source has revealed that Taylor, who was dating the Hollywood actor four years ago, was heartbroken when she lost her virginity to Jake for him only to bail on her 21st birthday.

The source tells Radaronline that she was saving herself for marriage but was so in love with the Prisoners star that after months, he finally convinced her to go ahead.

Jake, who was almost 30 at the time, then promised to come to her birthday bash in Tennessee but failed to show up. Erm, douche.

“The day before — all was set — he was coming, no issues. But the day of, she doesn’t hear from him at all. No texts, no calls,” the insider revealed.

“Taylor thought maybe he was planning some sort of surprise. Nope. He didn’t show up and she locked herself in the bathroom and cried the entire night.”

What’s more sad face is that the world now knows about Taylor’s first time!

It's ok Tay! You've got killer locks these days... check out the pop star's "revenge" hair below...

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline suelyblu

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Sure ain't a lady divulging all that personal stuff. Mind you.....I think if I had lost my virginity to Jake Gyllenhaal.....I would have bought commercial time on TV to announce it !!!  ;D :o

Seriously......she needs to let it go now. It's getting embarrassing .......for her.

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1177609&showcomments=true

We’ve always wondered what really went down between Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal and well, now we know…

A source has revealed that Taylor, who was dating the Hollywood actor four years ago, was heartbroken when she lost her virginity to Jake for him only to bail on her 21st birthday.

The source tells Radaronline that she was saving herself for marriage but was so in love with the Prisoners star that after months, he finally convinced her to go ahead.

Jake, who was almost 30 at the time, then promised to come to her birthday bash in Tennessee but failed to show up. Erm, douche.

“The day before — all was set — he was coming, no issues. But the day of, she doesn’t hear from him at all. No texts, no calls,” the insider revealed.

“Taylor thought maybe he was planning some sort of surprise. Nope. He didn’t show up and she locked herself in the bathroom and cried the entire night.”

What’s more sad face is that the world now knows about Taylor’s first time!

It's ok Tay! You've got killer locks these days... check out the pop star's "revenge" hair below...

Or so the "source" says.  Not sure I buy this story.