Author Topic: The Diner......  (Read 131070 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: The Diner......
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2014, 04:37:56 pm »
Hello everyone!   How are you all doing?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline fritzkep

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2014, 05:06:25 pm »
Fritz, now that's a cool diner you brought us here, thanks. 8)

It was a great place with good, fun food. Danke sehr, Chrissi!

Werd ich zum Augenblicke sagen, "Verweile doch! Du bist so schön..."

Offline Berit

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2014, 03:21:44 pm »
As many of you already know - Facebook friends! - I, my hubby Esbjörn and my daughter Hanna had an accident with the car yesterday. Everything is OK with us, sore and bruised but OK. We went and looked at the wreck today and I'm happy that I had the car I had.......and the insurance I had. It was fully covered! The poor girl that hit us from behind is still at hospital but she isn't badly hurt, Her economy will suffer though........ :P her car is a total wreck too.

It's not far away now, my trip to the US. And I will see Crissi and Monika again!! Yehaw!
Ennis.....always Ennis.....

Offline fritzkep

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2014, 03:58:22 pm »
Yikes! God bättring, all of y'all.

Werd ich zum Augenblicke sagen, "Verweile doch! Du bist so schön..."

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2014, 04:06:44 pm »
As many of you already know - Facebook friends! - I, my hubby Esbjörn and my daughter Hanna had an accident with the car yesterday. Everything is OK with us, sore and bruised but OK. We went and looked at the wreck today and I'm happy that I had the car I had.......and the insurance I had. It was fully covered! The poor girl that hit us from behind is still at hospital but she isn't badly hurt, Her economy will suffer though........ :P her car is a total wreck too.

It's not far away now, my trip to the US. And I will see Crissi and Monika again!! Yehaw!

I saw your post over on FB, and I'm glad you're okay.  Enjoy your trip to the US!  :)

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2014, 04:34:14 pm »

glad to hear everyone is ok, Berit!!!    :-*

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Berit

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2014, 07:56:23 pm »
I'm at work, it's almost 2 in the middle of the night and all of my patients are sleeping....well, not all, not a young girl with severe problems sleeping. I'm doing my best to help her. My 3 work mates are watching TV and talking. It's warm outside, dark and warm. No insects.

I have a perfect print from my safety belt across my body......in blue-red-purple bruises. Happy to say that is all I got from the accident.

I'm dead tired right now. I just slept 5 hours yesterday, it's my secind night at work, one more to come.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2014, 04:55:31 pm »
Hello Diners!  ;D

I'm tired today, it was a busy weekend.

Offline Berit

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2014, 04:19:43 am »
Woke up to the sad news that Robin Williams is dead. Soo sad. Depression is an illness that sometimes end with death.

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2014, 08:47:47 am »
Yes, that was very sad. He brought so much happiness to others, but he didn't have enough for himself.  :'(

EDelMar and I were out and about in downtown Denver Saturday and went to Rockmount to look for new cowboy boots for him. I looked for the display of the Shirts but couldn't find it. Almost all of the celebrity photos were gone; the only one left was a picture of Paul McCartney and a guitar that he signed. It's still an interesting place to see when you're in Denver. We also went to the new train station and ate lunch there before seeing The Sound of Music at the opera house.
"chewing gum and duct tape"