Author Topic: Archive Unveiling *Updated on 4/10*  (Read 21216 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Archive Unveiling
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2006, 11:51:53 am »
Congratulations Andrew - I know you've been working your fingers to the bone and during all kinds of other stuff going on for you.

This is just wonderful!  Great work everyone ~ Jenny...you should be so proud! 
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 12:20:30 pm by yaadpyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2006, 12:07:42 pm »
That's crazy nuts! You guys did an amazing job.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2006, 12:16:26 pm »
There will be more to come as well....

but remember to NEVER mention this on the IMDb site. On either board. We don't want to attract attention to what we did. Probably not part of their terms and conditions you know. I don't want to be kicked out for it.

I hate to be that way b/c a lot of people on the big board deserve to see their threads, but #1) I warned them to save those threads all last week! and #2) maybe instead of telling them about it, we can copy and paste some of the best ones back into the board via word?

It was hard work (and still more to come, as I said) but really really worth it! I knew it would make everyone so happy. Big thanks to Andrew for thinkin' out loud at the right time, and the right place.

*MWA* everyone!

Jenny
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 10:35:44 pm by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2006, 12:27:21 pm »
Wow I love them guys, thank you! :-* You even have my population density of gay cowboys thread on there, I thought that got lost ages ago. But it is still sad to say that no one has yet to come up with my quizes. :'( They feature on the "A summary of remarkable threads", but when you click on the link they are gone. Been deleted by those evil trolls! >:D >:(
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2006, 12:29:35 pm »
They might be around still Becky. I have a lot of cataloging to do and I haven't sent some of my stuff in to Andrew yet.

I'll keep an eye out for them.
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2006, 12:35:01 pm »
Thanks Jen :-*, I would love you forever if you found them cause I think that alot of people on here would love to have a go at them. They are also some of my finest work!(even if I do say myself) ;D They are called "BBM Quiz" and "New BBM Quiz"(original hunh?)  if I remember correctly! :)

I am off now, but I will be on later tonight. So if you find them or anything else you think might interest me, send me a PM.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 01:07:03 pm by Becky »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2006, 07:03:18 pm »
Bump - want to make sure folks now this is around.  I just might use my magical 'sticky' wand on it...
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2006, 07:18:58 pm »
Talk about a staggering work of genius--

I can barely conceive how you managed to preserve so much, and in seeming original form--

However smart you all are (and I'm almost frightened to think how smart that is), it can't have been easy--it must have been very, very hard work.

Thank you--sincerely, thank you.

Will be spending much time in those aisles, I think--

John
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline littledarlin

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • darlin=andrew, guitar=mandy
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2006, 07:34:33 pm »
Bump - want to make sure folks now this is around.  I just might use my magical 'sticky' wand on it...

no!  don't!  i can't take the wrath of david t! 

jk  :P
We can hug on November, caress and nice oak.

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2006, 08:31:07 pm »

no!  don't!  i can't take the wrath of david t! 

jk  :P

OK the - I'm just gonna keep bumpin it.