Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489659 times)

EnnisDelMar

Hi, everybody. Wow it took me practically all day to catch up on this thread--er, file. But it was worth it. Nice navel Brandon! Definitely a highlight. I'm so glad yr comuter froze. Somebody must of put a spell on it. Kind of reminds me of Ennis' (an inny for Ennis, natch) tho not as hairy, which is a good thing. Say, I have put in a bid to be a chat room beta tester for Phillip--the 6-pack of you should do that too! I'm sure u could give the chat room a good workout! BTW, it was about 2 weeks ago I was chatting with Mandy, really enjoyed it and then left the office and as I was driving along the hogback (that's what we call the Front of the Front Range) I saw a beautiful shooting star. I wanted to tell u that Mandy but I couldn't get a word in edgewise (woman talks a blue streak). See u in the chat room, maybe this weekend.

Lol well thanks :)

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Frontie (Rangie?) - I just put my name in to test the chat.  Thanks for posting that!  I reckon the regulars on here would do a fine job of giving the program a workout...
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

I saw a beautiful shooting star. I wanted to tell u that Mandy but I couldn't get a word in edgewise (woman talks a blue streak). See u in the chat room, maybe this weekend.

Hey, hey, I'm not that bad!  ;) Well, thanks for telling us about the star. I love shooting stars, so beautiful. We should definitely have another chat in the chatroom sometime babe  :-*

rtprod

Hi, everybody. Wow it took me practically all day to catch up on this thread--er, file. But it was worth it. Nice navel Brandon! Definitely a highlight. I'm so glad yr comuter froze. Somebody must of put a spell on it. Kind of reminds me of Ennis' (an inny for Ennis, natch) tho not as hairy, which is a good thing. Say, I have put in a bid to be a chat room beta tester for Phillip--the 6-pack of you should do that too! I'm sure u could give the chat room a good workout! BTW, it was about 2 weeks ago I was chatting with Mandy, really enjoyed it and then left the office and as I was driving along the hogback (that's what we call the Front of the Front Range) I saw a beautiful shooting star. I wanted to tell u that Mandy but I couldn't get a word in edgewise (woman talks a blue streak). See u in the chat room, maybe this weekend.

I'll test the room too...  But I warn you...

rt

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press

I'll test the room too...  But I warn you...

rt

I just sent an email to sign up too...as rt said, forewarned is forearmed  ::)
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

dmmb_Mandy

what's all the warning about?

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
I sent an e-mail too.  Did someone say "free time"?  (Farther and Son, Africa, from the "Family of Man" exhibition, 1955)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 05:21:55 pm by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

rtprod

just a friendly little R for Raunch is all...

rt

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
what's all the warning about?

Letting folks know it is an NC-17 rated chat  ;)
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
He's just whetting our appetites, I think. There'll be smoking keyboards soon! Should we offer free sandwiches?
"chewing gum and duct tape"