Author Topic: DVD copy too dark?  (Read 8037 times)

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
Re: DVD copy too dark?
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 06:12:31 pm »
LOL,    ::)   in my best Ennis voice: "What?"     

I not only have a 1980 vintage Television, but a 1980 Chrysler 5th Avenue and a 1980 Dodge St.Regis!    Ha ha ha!   

Fear not, I own plenty of 21st century stuff too.  Digital camera, RePlay TV recorder system, etc etc.   I just like 80's stuff.   Hell,  I just sold my 1975 Eldorado!    LOL.

Hanging on to the year 1980 for nostalgic reasons? let me remind you that's the year Reagan got voted into office. That alone is reason enough to get rid of anything to do with 1980.  :P
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 06:18:39 pm »
Well, when I moved into an apartment in the city 10+ yrs ago,  a friend gave me the console TV because he said a thief wouldn't be able to carry it out a window!    LOL.

Damn right!   Thing weighs a ton!   Nearly broke my apples moving it into my new house.    But now it is like a piece of furniture to me.    Although Paul made a dirty look when he saw it.   I worry that the TV will have an "accident" if I leave them alone together.    :o

ROFLMFAO.....I'm on Pauls side in this case......

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 06:21:57 pm »
LOL,    ::)   in my best Ennis voice: "What?"     

I not only have a 1980 vintage Television, but a 1980 Chrysler 5th Avenue and a 1980 Dodge St.Regis!    Ha ha ha!   

Fear not, I own plenty of 21st century stuff too.  Digital camera, RePlay TV recorder system, etc etc.   I just like 80's stuff.   Hell,  I just sold my 1975 Eldorado!    LOL.

Hanging on to the year 1980 for nostalgic reasons? let me remind you that's the year Reagan got voted into office. That alone is reason enough to get rid of anything to do with 1980.  :P

ROFL....my family all voted for Reagan

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 06:23:00 pm »
Hey now!    Don't hate the man, just his politics!   

Some of his weird policies and personal beliefs made me cringe, but dammit, he was just so in love with America, the Presidency and...well, himself, LOL,  but he gave great motivational speaches.  He will always be known to many as "the Great communicator".

I just watched a Biography on him that blew me away.   Trust me, if I had one President to name that shamed the country, it would be the current one!   (oops! was that out loud?)

Ok, enough about Politics.    Back To BBM.     Wasn't Jack bitching to Ennis about inflation?     Oh wait....that was in 1983....bad example!    LOL

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2006, 06:26:09 pm »
Hey now!    Don't hate the man, just his politics!   

Some of his weird policies and personal beliefs made me cringe, but dammit, he was just so in love with America, the Presidency and...well, himself, LOL,  but he gave great motivational speaches.  He will always be known to many as "the Great communicator".

I just watched a Biography on him that blew me away.   Trust me, if I had one President to name that shamed the country, it would be the current one!   (oops! was that out loud?)

Ok, enough about Politics.    Back To BBM.     Wasn't Jack bitching to Ennis about inflation?     Oh wait....that was in 1983....bad example!    LOL

Is it bad that my family voted for Bush in 2000 too......LOL

Offline David

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2006, 06:29:22 pm »
Is it bad that my family voted for Bush in 2000 too......LOL

LOL,   don't worry,  none of the votes were properly counted in 2000 anyways!   ::)

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2006, 06:30:41 pm »
Well my family is conservative, Catholic and from TEXAS......so voting for Bush was a given......

Didn't vote in 2004 though....

Offline David

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2006, 06:35:00 pm »
My goodness!   It is a miracle they even talk to you after seeing BBM!    LOL

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2006, 06:37:18 pm »
Well thats where they differ from Bush.....because they support all gay rights 100% including marriage.....

My mom, sisters and brothers LOVE BBM......they bought it yesterday too and saw it in the theaters MANY times.....

Offline David

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2006, 06:40:37 pm »
Thats awsome!      ;D