Author Topic: Getting to know you...SPECIAL TREATS just for YOU!  (Read 17543 times)

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Getting to know you...Now with added SPECIAL TREATS!
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 10:58:42 am »
I posted there too!  ;D ;D

A night in a tent with Ennis?
Leslie! Leslie! Leslie! Unless you dress like Jack and have a sex-change, the night in a tent with Ennis will do nothing except keep you warm and have you smell like cat piss or worse..  ;D I'm just saying that, because I want that night with Ennis!....  :P

~ j U d E
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 11:01:07 am by JudeW »
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2006, 11:24:54 am »
I'll have individualized SPECIAL TREATS for each of you later today.   Unstickying for now.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 06:41:31 pm by Ellemeno »

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2006, 11:34:17 am »
I'll have incividualized SPECIAL TREATS for each of you later today.   

Goody - can't wait.  BTW, love the avatar.  You look a like more like Ennis than I expected though...or a coffee mug.  Not sure which is you.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2006, 11:46:07 am »
Ooh, ooh - I want a prize!

I've already bored everyone silly over there with not one but *several* posts droning on and on about how Mr. Smith should be running this country, silly tourists barging in the queues, fat German businessmen forming pyramids in the pool and frightening the children, and how if you're not in the dining hall at spot on seven o'clock, you miss the Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup - the first item of international cuisine...

Oops, there I go again.  Anyway, since I've worn out my welcome over there and come back here to post about it, do I get an extra special prize made just for me???
No more beans!

Offline littledarlin

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • darlin=andrew, guitar=mandy
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2006, 11:51:22 am »
i did it.  i want a trip to any whole foods!  who cares about jake, i need groceries!  lol

Andrew, you get a special showing of Office Space and Donnie Darko that you can invite your Brokie friends to and a 2 month supply of nicotine patches to put on the top shelf of your closet for when you are ready for them.  Also, a gift certificate to your favorite music store.  And a case of beans.  And a special fountain pen and ink.

sweet!
We can hug on November, caress and nice oak.

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2006, 11:52:39 am »
Okay-where is my pressie?? Where is Ennis del Mar?!

Heathen

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2006, 11:58:45 am »
BTW, love the avatar.  You look a like more like Ennis than I expected though...or a coffee mug.  Not sure which is you.

Oh, I'm the mug, baby!  :)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2006, 06:39:11 pm »
DavidinHartford, yours is a simple special treat - Jack's pick up truck and a date with the Connecticut Brokie of my choice [sic], at the nearest remaining drive-in movie.  And a matted and framed 1980 Wendy's menu.

yaadpyar, you get nominated for a Bodhi award and win.  And at the after party, with all the Boddhisattvas and all your Brokie friends, you get your wings.  You also get a chance to brush Heath's hair.

Jeff Wrangler, you get a leather notebook that coordinates with your new top to bottom leather cowboy outfit to wear to the New Yorker party thrown in your honor, as the author of the second gay cowboy short story they have ever printed.  All your Brokie buds will be there.  The author of the first gay cowboy story will be there, and will post a glowing review of the party in The Guardian.

lnicoll, well, you get the distinction of having your first book of short stories remain on The New York Times bestseller list for 32 weeks.  To celebrate your receiving The Booker Prize, all your Brokie friends will join you at the naturist resort of your choice for a long weekend.  And Brokeback Fever will be listed in the new DSM-V, though it won't be til the DSM-VI that it will receive its final name - Nicoll's Syndrome.

More SPECIAL TREATS coming later...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 06:43:22 pm by Ellemeno »

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2006, 06:49:01 pm »

Jeff Wrangler, you get a leather notebook that coordinates with your new top to bottom leather cowboy outfit to wear to the New Yorker party thrown in your honor, as the author of the second gay cowboy short story they have ever printed.  All your Brokie buds will be there.  The author of the first gay cowboy story will be there, and will post a glowing review of the party in The Guardian.

Ooooh! Thanks, Elle! Yeehaw! (That's even better than Jake's jockstrap. ...)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2006, 06:54:54 pm »

lnicoll, well, you get the distinction of having your first book of short stories remain on The New York Times bestseller list for 32 weeks.  To celebrate your receiving The Booker Prize, all your Brokie friends will join you at the naturist resort of your choice for a long weekend.  And Brokeback Fever will be listed in the new DSM-V, though it won't be til the DSM-VI that it will receive its final name - Nicoll's Syndrome.

More SPECIAL TREATS coming later...

You outin' me, Elle?  ;)

For the resort, I'm picking Desert Shadows, in Palm Sorings. See ya in the hot tub, folks!

LHN
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!