Author Topic: Just By Looking at You, Chapter 13 up!  (Read 48302 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Just By Looking at You, Chapter 13 up!
« on: November 22, 2006, 12:09:02 pm »
I wanted to make a new thread for this story, just to keep things orderly  :)

This is a modern AU!AU...

Here are the links:

Chapter 1: http://minchout.livejournal.com/10597.html#cutid1

Chapter 2: http://minchout.livejournal.com/11099.html#cutid1

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 09:52:23 pm by littleguitar »
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Re: Just By Looking at You
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 05:53:09 pm »
Thanks Mandy. It needs a home of it's own.

O0

Heathen

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 11:06:23 pm »
know you must be busy with the holidays and all , but I just wanted to say I know at least 3 folks really looking forward to a new chapter when the muse strikes  ;D
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 11:14:22 pm »
Hey there Dottie! I was actually going to post an update announcement on my LJ tonight, but I'll do it here as well.

I've actually been pretty sick the past few days, since about friday, a combination of flu and sinus infection that tonight moved into my ear (I never realized how painful an ear ache could be...) so I haven't really been doing much writing. I had intended to have something posted today, too. But, I'm getting better and I have a doctor's app. tomorrow so hopefully with some medicine I'll be writing again soon. If I'm feeling good except for my ear tomorrow you might even get something then  :D

Glad you're looking foreward to it though, I'm pretty excited about this new one myself  :)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 01:44:33 am »
Hey there Dottie! I was actually going to post an update announcement on my LJ tonight, but I'll do it here as well.

I've actually been pretty sick the past few days, since about friday, a combination of flu and sinus infection that tonight moved into my ear (I never realized how painful an ear ache could be...) so I haven't really been doing much writing. I had intended to have something posted today, too. But, I'm getting better and I have a doctor's app. tomorrow so hopefully with some medicine I'll be writing again soon. If I'm feeling good except for my ear tomorrow you might even get something then  :D

Glad you're looking foreward to it though, I'm pretty excited about this new one myself  :)
                        thank you for the heads up on your next chapter,,,very thoughtful

Beautiful mind

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 03:57:25 am »
Sorry to hear you've been sick Mandy, earaches are the pits aren't they!  Take good care of yourself first, we want you well and writing again soon, but not too soon, no relapses O.K.  :-*
Life is not a dress rehearsal

mvansand76

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 01:31:56 pm »
GET WELL SOON MANDY!!!!!

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 03:43:11 pm »
Aw, thanks Mel!  :D

Just got back from the doc, she says I have double ear infections, yikes...

I'm going to try and write some tonight, though  :)

mvansand76

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 04:10:29 pm »
Ouch, that's really painful, did he give you antibiotics?

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2006, 06:20:42 pm »