Author Topic: Post your teenage crushes... don't be shy!  (Read 154556 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Post your teenage crushes... don't be shy!
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2006, 10:25:17 am »
Flattery, eh? I ain't no shiny metrosexual about to get distracted by no mirror while you beat me to the chase. Nice try, though.

while you two have been bickering I have stolen Jake from the castle in the isle of white and have dragged him back up to Scotland.

mwhahahahahahah!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline calenloss

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2006, 10:32:59 am »
while you two have been bickering I have stolen Jake from the castle in the isle of white and have dragged him back up to Scotland.

mwhahahahahahah!

Cobblers - meet me round the back of the 7-11. Wear dark glasses and a hat. I'll bring the chloroform, you get the sack. Together, we'll work out a rota for him - this is one's getting out of hand.

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2006, 10:41:33 am »
Flattery, eh? I ain't no shiny metrosexual about to get distracted by no mirror while you beat me to the chase. Nice try, though.

Damn, smart too... >:(

(Nicky senses a challenge to the 'precious' and goes to check he hasn't wriggled free of his ankle clamps again...)
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2006, 10:52:01 am »
Cobblers - meet me round the back of the 7-11. Wear dark glasses and a hat. I'll bring the chloroform, you get the sack. Together, we'll work out a rota for him - this is one's getting out of hand.

Dunno who she stole, but it weren't no Jake. He's still in the cellar bitchin' about having to eat beans... ;)
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline opinionista

« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2006, 10:58:58 am »
I used to dream some of Scott Baio

Then, Rob Lowe boyish looks grabbed my attention...

But after watching Running on Empty, I developed a major crush on River Phoenix (RIP  :( )

Which led to a short but intense crush on Keanu Reeves

Now, these two men take my breath away:

Eric Bana *sighs*

And Mr. Chest himself, Hugh Jackman *sighs*

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2006, 11:03:31 am »
I don't have pics for mine (and no time to trawl right now) but I did have adolescent crushes on:

Michael Praed (from Robin of Sherwood) - used to race home from my Saturday job to watch it. Alone in my room. Refusing to be distracted.  :laugh:
Larry Mullen Jnr
Oh, and David Soul (apparently)  ???

As for now, that I'm all grown up and mature and stuff - well there are just to many to name.  :laugh:

Us women in our 30s eh?  ;)

Karen

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2006, 11:15:55 am »
Thanks for the reminder, Natali....

Keanu Reeves in Speed:

He was also so cute (and such a goof) in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure:

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2006, 11:43:31 am »
Barb, AT LAST another KB in Footloose fan! What that boy did to my 16 year old hormones... :P

Ooooo, and I dig your Ralph Fiennes crush too. Did you see him in 'The Constant Gardener'? He was wonderful, and should've got an Oscar nom IMHO  >:(

Oh, honey, I've seen him in *everything*.  Even really obscure stuff like "Spider" and "Onegin."  Seen him in a couple plays, too.  And met him (as I've gone on ad nauseum here about before)!   ;D  Right up there in easily the top three days of my life, and I've the photo to prove it (which I also apparently never grow tired of posting):

"The English Patient" was just the one where my admiration for him turned from sheer respect in his acting talent to pure animal lust.  Or, I should say - pure animal lust was added to my sheer respect in his acting talent, since that's never changed.

Have you seen him in "Emily Bronte's 'Wuthering Heights'" with Juliette Binoche?  YEOW!  The first time I saw when he first opens the door to the house when his prospective tenant knocks in the middle of a storm - I about fell off my chair.  I actually rented that after seeing TEP, although he was in it before being in Schindler's List.

He did a lovely interview on "Inside the Actors Studio" with James Lipton back in January or February.  I know I'm biased, but it was by far the best interview of him I've ever seen and I think the best IAS I've ever seen.

Now, if he'd just have Heath and Jake on.  I waited ten years for him to have Rafe on - I really don't want to wait another 10 more for those two.

No more beans!

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2006, 12:06:57 pm »
anybody remember "Riptide"?

the opening sequence always had Joe Penny and Perry King running out of their boat in tighty whities. yum. wish I could find a pic of that.

"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Online southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2006, 04:32:04 pm »
How about Ryan O'Neal in What's Up Doc?