Author Topic: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings  (Read 2596709 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings
« Reply #4420 on: June 05, 2008, 10:59:34 pm »
I'm in Maryland for a few weeks doing a production of Magic Flute.  Some signs seen along the highway:  Beantown 9 Miles; God Is in Control Church; See-Thru Windows and Doors.  ;D

I decided I'm going to stage the chorus to greet each other with the Brokeback Cult handshake and it'll be my secret.  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #4421 on: June 06, 2008, 12:52:31 am »

I decided I'm going to stage the chorus to greet each other with the Brokeback Cult handshake and it'll be my secret.  ;D

That's an awesome idea High Priestess!   :laugh: ;D

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #4422 on: June 06, 2008, 09:13:33 am »
[quote author=Meryl link=topic=654.msg376449#msg376449 date=1212721174

[/quote]

I love it!
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #4423 on: June 08, 2008, 09:37:12 pm »
Remember "James at 15"?

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ABX2-4RTrY[/youtube]

When he had sex with the Sweedish Exchange Student, I think every single student in my school was watching, and those who weren't were lying.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #4424 on: June 08, 2008, 10:02:14 pm »
I certainly do!  Took place in Boston.

Here's Lance Kerwin today:

Here's his bio from his church's web site:

Lance Kerwin, Youth Pastor

Lance Kerwin serves as the Youth Pastor here at Calvary Chapel.
He is a former Hollywood child actor whose list of credits include the NBC television series 'James at 15' and 'James at 16' and the feature film 'Outbreak' starring Dustin Hoffman. Like many actors in the business, the Hollywood lifestyle began to take its toll on Lance. While his life appeared to be on a downward spiral, God was getting ready to begin His work in Lance's life. God gave Lance his first daughter Savannah in 1994. With a daughter in his life now and God knocking on the door of his heart, Lance began to see that there was more to life than fame, drugs and money. Lance gave his life to the Lord and is now sold out for God. He has a hunger to bring the Gospel to the youth of today so that they can know the Savior of his life and avoid the struggles that he went through.

He resides in Temecula with his wife Yvonne and his three daughters Savannah, Trinity, and Terah.

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #4425 on: June 08, 2008, 10:08:19 pm »
I had read on wiki he was a pastor now, but had not seen what he looks like now, would have never recognized him.

Wonder what his wife thought when God gave him that baby?!

• BetterMost Supporter!
Is 16,500 Condoms enough?
« Reply #4426 on: June 10, 2008, 08:25:13 am »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080609/od_nm/condoms_dc;_ylt=AkesU0jDiuPir88muxvTLSWs0NUE

Mon Jun 9, 1:24 PM ET

WELLINGTON (Reuters) - One of the last shipments to a U.S. research base in Antarctica before the onset of winter darkness was a year's supply of condoms, a New Zealand newspaper reported Monday.

Bill Henriksen, the manager of the McMurdo base station, said nearly 16,500 condoms were delivered last month and would be made available, free of charge, to staff throughout the year to avoid the potential embarrassment of having to buy them.

The base only has a skeleton staff through the long winter.

"Since everybody knows everyone, it becomes a little bit uncomfortable," Henriksen told the Southland Times newspaper.

About 125 scientists and staff are stationed at McMurdo base, the largest community in Antarctica, during the winter months when there is constant darkness.

The first sunrise will occur on August 20 and McMurdo's population will start to increase again in September when supply flights resume, peaking at more than 1,000 during the summer period.

(Reporting by Kazunori Takada, editing by Miral Fahmy)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Is 16,500 Condoms enough?
« Reply #4427 on: June 10, 2008, 08:28:33 am »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080609/od_nm/condoms_dc;_ylt=AkesU0jDiuPir88muxvTLSWs0NUE

WELLINGTON (Reuters) - One of the last shipments to a U.S. research base in Antarctica before the onset of winter darkness was a year's supply of condoms, a New Zealand newspaper reported Monday.

Bill Henriksen, the manager of the McMurdo base station, said nearly 16,500 condoms were delivered last month and would be made available, free of charge, to staff throughout the year to avoid the potential embarrassment of having to buy them.

"Since everybody knows everyone, it becomes a little bit uncomfortable," Henriksen told the Southland Times newspaper.

About 125 scientists and staff are stationed at McMurdo base, the largest community in Antarctica, during the winter months when there is constant darkness.

The first sunrise will occur on August 20 and McMurdo's population will start to increase again in September when supply flights resume, peaking at more than 1,000 during the summer period.

Guess those scientists sure found a way to pass the time down there! ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

injest

Re: Is 16,500 Condoms enough?
« Reply #4428 on: June 10, 2008, 08:29:13 am »

dang! That is more than a thousand apiece!

How do they find any time to do research!!??!

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #4429 on: June 10, 2008, 02:22:57 pm »
Popsicles for little Kids

Olive Popsicle
1 jar of olives
a blender
a popsicle mold

Put olives and olive juice in blender and blend well