Author Topic: CASTING......Casting for the C.T reinactment of Brokeback Mountain...  (Read 47441 times)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Re: CASTING......Casting for the C.T reinactment of Brokeback Mountain...
« Reply #200 on: June 17, 2006, 04:51:24 pm »
Well, becky, I hate to be picky but you have to pee as a sheep first before you can reprise that role! But since you're taking your bladder to Wales, and I know they must have some mighty fine hills to pee on, I guess that when you get back from there you'll be ready to grace us with your reprisal.
 ;D

I think that if we were gonna do it online, we'd have to break down the scenes one by one and call those cast members to report for posting duty at an agreed upon time--might be a bit of a trick to sync up the Aussies and such with the US crowd, but where there is a will, there is a way. When I was in artschool in highschool, we had Bread and Puppet come to do a play with us (they're an awesome, larger-than-life puppet show company that travels internationally), and the only time everyone could be at rehearsal together was 6 am, so that's when we did it! It was awesome.
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #201 on: June 18, 2006, 02:53:47 pm »
Sheepherder #1 reporting for duty. I hope I don't have to audition, because I don't know one word of Chilean (uh, would that be Spanish?) Pretty good with a serape, though. I'll try to rustle up my sidekick, Fuzzy. I think she's still out celebrating her birthday.

Sorry, I was in Cape Town for the weekend and just got back. I will need to rest before I can begin rehersals, even though opening night's tomorrow.
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Parts to be Re-cast??
« Reply #202 on: June 18, 2006, 04:33:28 pm »
Dear Sir or Madam:

Is it true that due to the delay in getting started some of the key roles in this production are being re-cast?  Because I was not available before but now I am, so if you have any of the major parts open for re-casting please get in touch with my agent.  However if time is of the essence you may contact me directly by PM.  In case you are not acquainted with my body of work, I will post it again:

2004 - The Day After Tomorrow - student (non-speaking part)
2002 - The Good Girl - shopper (non-speaking part)
2001 - Bubble Boy - face in the crowd (shouted out my line, 3 words long)

As a bonus if you cast me I may be able to convince my good friend Jake to help promote our little oeuvre, and he might attend the premiere if he feels my part is substanial enough.  I can't make any promises though.

Sincerely,

Jane

PS:  Is this a play or is this a movie? ???

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #203 on: October 16, 2007, 02:55:07 pm »
Happy Birthday for tomorrow Becky!

Your two favourite things from me to you.

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/