Author Topic: Some thoughts on our board, its title, and how to preserve our history/identity  (Read 7534 times)

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
I was out for a really good long while.  I only have two issues since I've been back, and I think there's little to be done about them/it's my fault, as follows: (1) the discussions just don't move as fast as the IMDB board discussions; and (2) I have a hard time finding threads.  But really the thread-finding issue is more about getting bogged down catching up on older posts that I missed when I was elsewhere.  Probably the worst confusion comes when my Tremblay friends have new IDs here and I wasn't around when they changed.

It was inevitable, of course, for folks to need to get more back into their lives, with the added benefit of the experiences together from IMDB and this board.  But I have great friends from school that I only really see once or twice a year.  Although the relationship has changed, the affection has not.  Here in cyberspace it is easier in many ways to continue to be in one another's lives.

Thanks for keeping it going, and welcoming me back in.  Happy anniversary everyone.

Wow!!!  Great to see you here again!  Many welcomes!!!  :) :) :)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
By the way, it's been a week or so now since I suggested the poll for choosing the new subtitle of our community here (shown in the main forums page) and people seemed to like the ideas I put out there, so how about it Mods? Can you make a poll up? or give me permission to do it (I woudn't presume to do that kind of thing on my own).

I haven't forgotten, Jenny!  After the Christmas hoo-ha, I'll  get on it.   :P
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Thanks, Meryl. It's starting to feel a lot more like Christmas... Happy Holy Daze to all at Chez Tremblay!
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."