Author Topic: Jess & Roland's not-so-Cool-Room EXPOSED!!!  (Read 104259 times)

injest

We've never discussed my gayness - just somethin that's assumed, I guess. They've all pretty lukeworm ta BBM - no one understands ma addiction - though they all have theirs as well.

Also told em a bit about you, yer link ta BBM, your kids, Don's reaction ta BBM & D's comin out. Denyse is under the impression that yer a fascinatin individual - wonder where she got THAT idea!

yeah, the way a car wreck is fascinating...LOL!!

dang I am in a funk this morning!! LOL!

NOT looking forward to going to my sisters...and I shouldn't let it get to me like this... :P

I have tried SO hard to get along with my brother in law..but he is close to getting a black eye..(or worse)

injest

so have you tried the new host site??

are you full as a tick??

injest

oop...the boys have returned...talk to ya'll later!! ;)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
so have you tried the new host site??

are you full as a tick??

Ah don't know what you mean by either a these statements. Ah log in & out ev'ry time Ah'm on the computer, seein as it ain't ma computer, and as far as bein full as a tick - do Ah feel stuffed? - not really, but Ah do have the house ta myself fer a few hours until Ah bring mom over fer supper.

Know ya won't be readin this, but Ah can still wish ya good luck in convincin the boys ta sit in front a the boob tube ta watch BBM with ya this afternoon.

Gonna post a coupl'a boys on the Anything Goes threads before closin up again - Talk ta ya later ...
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

Ah don't know what you mean by either a these statements. Ah log in & out ev'ry time Ah'm on the computer, seein as it ain't ma computer, and as far as bein full as a tick - do Ah feel stuffed? - not really, but Ah do have the house ta myself fer a few hours until Ah bring mom over fer supper.

Know ya won't be readin this, but Ah can still wish ya good luck in convincin the boys ta sit in front a the boob tube ta watch BBM with ya this afternoon.

Gonna post a coupl'a boys on the Anything Goes threads before closin up again - Talk ta ya later ...

now see? this is why I like this kinda talking so well...I AM reading this!!

I actually didn't have any luck at all getting the boys to watch the movie with me...their friends came over and they went out into the cold and wet and goofed around all afternoon...

Offline wulfar360

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • myspace
<boggles>
Sometimes it all still feels like a mass of dots               
but
more and more these days
I feel like we're all connected
and it's beautiful   
and funny
and good.

Aaron Davis Latter Days

"Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are  not"

injest

<boggles>

are you boggling at Roland talking so much??

if so I agree...Friend, that is more words than he has spoke in the past two weeks!!!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Jess & Roland's not-so-Cool-Room EXPOSED!!!
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2006, 12:11:35 pm »
Ah figured he's bogglin at the postins Ah did in Anythin Goes ... (da boys! da boys! da boys!)
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline wulfar360

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • myspace
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2006, 12:32:22 pm »
im bogging at you two   kyou act like your married or  siblings  at the very least ! ;D
Sometimes it all still feels like a mass of dots               
but
more and more these days
I feel like we're all connected
and it's beautiful   
and funny
and good.

Aaron Davis Latter Days

"Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are  not"

injest

« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2006, 08:11:09 pm »
ROTFLMAO!!

Roland...our secret is OUT!!!