Author Topic: Jess & Roland's not-so-Cool-Room EXPOSED!!!  (Read 104196 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Jess & Roland's not-so-Cool-Room EXPOSED !!!
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2006, 12:56:34 am »
I think that is what the Mexican immigrants are doing down here...

and that is not a hit at all Hispanics...just not real happy about all the illegal immigration we have here...

Not sure that it's the same thing - we french had colonized canada for 2 and a half centuries before the conquest - we were born here, as were our ancestors, so they may be having babies like crazy down there - but it's NOT to preserve their culture in the land of their ancestors - they're doing it in the melting pot that is the usa.

Here in Canada - the immigrants have more kids than the other canadians with longer histories, mainly (I think) cause we're too lazy ta do the job a raisin mor than one or two kids. Sure we cite the cost a raisin kids taday - but the immigrants have more than a couple a kids each family - not concerned with the cost - more ready ta sacrifice for them...
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 01:20:48 am by Sheriff Roland »
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

Re: Jess & Roland's not-so-Cool-Room EXPOSED!!!
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2006, 12:59:04 am »
there was a study done a few years back...said that the more educated you were the less kids you had.

which makes sense to me...my relatives have nothing else to do but make babies.... ::) :-X :-X
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 06:12:06 am by Sheriff Roland »

injest

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2006, 01:04:20 am »
I thought you were changing the name??
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 06:11:47 am by Sheriff Roland »

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2006, 01:06:59 am »
In case ya hadn't noticed, Jess, We are now live - EXPOSED !!! ta the whole a BetterMost. I moved the thread! ta yer suggested forum (which is what I had intended, but had misnamed!)

So watch yer pees & cues, missie!

children are watching (& you know how they notice every little thing!)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 01:17:29 am by Sheriff Roland »
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2006, 01:08:20 am »
well I will as much as I can...you know I am a motormouth...no telling what I will say...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 06:11:25 am by Sheriff Roland »

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2006, 01:11:39 am »
I thought you were changing the name??

Well dang it I HAD changed the name - however, I hadn't realized that the post at the bottom of this page was NOT the original post - It's now been changed - along with the warnin sign ta stay out a this private thread
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 01:17:03 am by Sheriff Roland »

injest

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2006, 01:13:15 am »
LOL! well that is good...that would definitely put some people off!!

now everyone will know what we do in the cool room..(well almost everything...gotta keep them guessing a little)  8) ::)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2006, 01:16:26 am »
LOL! well that is good...that would definitely put some people off!!

now everyone will know what we do in the cool room..(well almost everything...gotta keep them guessing a little)  8) ::)

Let them think that this is the kinda stuf we really talk about - (& still meet the real cool room ta talk about the witch & stuff - oh - did I say that  - sorry)

injest

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2006, 01:21:17 am »
Let them think that this is the kinda stuf we really talk about - (& still meet the real cool room ta talk about the witch & stuff - oh - did I say that  - sorry)

hey they won't hear about it from me, loose lips!!!  >:( >:(

BY the WAY!! why you trying to get me all worked up in the Affection thread? those are sweet young men...don't have that much resemblense to my boys...too 'clean cut' I guess?? 

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2006, 01:25:37 am »
hey they won't hear about it from me, loose lips!!!  >:( >:(

BY the WAY!! why you trying to get me all worked up in the Affection thread? those are sweet young men...don't have that much resemblense to my boys...too 'clean cut' I guess?? 

Guess I'm just curious as ta what you & yours look like - really didn't expect ta find out - nobody's boys actually look THAT purdy!