Author Topic: Jess & Roland's not-so-Cool-Room EXPOSED!!!  (Read 104186 times)

injest

Re: Jess & Roland's not-so-Cool-Room EXPOSED !!!
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2006, 01:30:03 am »
Guess I'm just curious as ta what you & yours look like - really didn't expect ta find out - nobody's boys actually look THAT purdy!

mine are cuter  ;D

hey.. I had another moment today that would go in the Straight Man's Burden thread...I was making some pictures and there was a straight couple in front of me making copies of the pictures of themselves hugging and smiling...D and Jeff couldn't do that without people being nasty to them...

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2006, 01:35:54 am »
there was a straight couple in front of me making copies of the pictures of themselves hugging and smiling...D and Jeff couldn't do that without people being nasty to them...

Sad ta say - intollerance a that nature would NOT be tollerated in CANADA! - not sayin it wouln't happen - just sayin it's a lot less likely ta happen here - dependin on where ya are in this country too. You can get married anywhere in Canada, but can ya hug anywhere? May be ya could!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2006, 01:40:33 am »
not down here...not at Walmart...sad really.

and I know I may be too paranoid....but lort all it takes is a couple of drunk yahoos with nothing better to do...

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2006, 01:43:00 am »
ya know - Gilbert's (yea, yet another one a my brothers) 2 kids probably had some similar lack a "homestead" experience from their parents - but they got it from my parents - they useta eat their lunches at recess so that they could come and have lunch at their grandparent's house (just 5 blocks away from school). They would chose ta spend saturdays with their grandparents, evenings, anytime they could at that house - guess mom had quite a lot ta think about after living 57 years in that house - that was, BTW to a large extent, buit by my father & grandfather.

Speakin a grandfather - oh wait - that's for another post!
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2006, 01:45:50 am »
ya know - Gilbert's (yea, yet another one a my brothers) 2 kids probably had some similar lack a "homestead" experience from their parents - but they got it from my parents - they useta eat their lunches at recess so that they could come and have lunch at their grandparent's house (just 5 blocks away from school). They would chose ta spend saturdays with their grandparents, evenings, anytime they could at that house - guess mom had quite a lot ta think about after living 57 years in that house - that was, BTW to a large extent, buit by my father & grandfather.

Speakin a grandfather - oh wait - that's for another post!

ok Sherazadee!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2006, 01:52:28 am »
Don't think I've ever told ya, but there's fame in our history too - well sorta fame, and sorta recent history ...

I was raised in a house just two doors away from where my mother was born - yep - my grandparents lived two doors away - built the house hisself - they gave birth ta all 11 children in that house (and here's the incredible part!) And when my grandparents retired to "The HOME for retired people" the family sold the house to Mr. Twain! - Shania's adopted father. yep THE Shania Twain was raised in the house that my grandfather built - two doors away from where I was raised. Tourists - when visiting Timmins - visit the Shania Twain Centre (Museum) and do a slow drive by of 44 Montgomery - the house my grandfather built! Cool hunh?

injest

that is cool....but I thought you didn't listen to country!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
that is cool....but I thought you didn't listen to country!!

I know that she's sold more albums in the 90's than anyone else - her style may seem country ta ya - but to the world, she was more a pop singer, like John Denver in the 70's and Glen Campbell before that. Of course I know the names a the big artists - even own a few recordins a them - don't mean I like Reba or any a the newer recordin darlins a the country world - Anne Murray too was considered country - ta me she had a country sound, but mostly she's just sweet soundin Anne

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
BTW - notice the new title change! I should a been in bed hours ago - everyone else in the house has been ta bed - expect Daniel ta wake up soon ta kick me off this machine

injest

I know that she's sold more albums in the 90's than anyone else - her style may seem country ta ya - but to the world, she was more a pop singer, like John Denver in the 70's and Glen Campbell before that. Of course I know the names a the big artists - even own a few recordins a them - don't mean I like Reba or any a the newer recordin darlins a the country world - Anne Murray too was considered country - ta me she had a country sound, but mostly she's just sweet soundin Anne

*gasp....choke*

you don't like REBA!!?? Are you insane? Have you heard "I Guess the World Ain't Gonna Stop (for my broken heart)" ???? I mean REALLY...

you like Shania but not Reba??

I am sorry but I don't think we can be friends no more...sorry  ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: