Author Topic: Jess & Roland's not-so-Cool-Room EXPOSED!!!  (Read 104256 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
good lort that is gonna take a minute or two huh? we couldn't just put a note at the front to ignore the Private thing??  :P

My! my! You are the lazy one - don't ya think I didn't do that too! What do you think is implied by "what cafein can do ta a person!" hunh?!!!!

Ya might at least wanna go check it!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

Ok OK....man you get snippy when you hit that 24 hour don't you ??

seriously...you should be getting to bed, you are gonna be wore out tomorrow!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
Ok OK....man you get snippy when you hit that 24 hour don't you ??

seriously...you should be getting to bed, you are gonna be wore out tomorrow!
snippy Snippy SNIPPY ME

well mebbe yer right - I did PM ya about feelin a little tired an hour ago.

Bonsoir - and what I said before Joyeux Noël
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

good night Roland...

sweet dreams and Merry Christmas...

(take a look at your post count!! that is the most you said in two weeks!!)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
good night Roland...

sweet dreams and Merry Christmas...

(take a look at your post count!! that is the most you said in two weeks!!)

Hence the end a the title a this thread: "what cafein can do ta a person!"

*yawnnn* g'night

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
Ah had ma 4 - nearly 5 hours a sleep - been up fer half an hour already - You still in bed? - southerners - need their beauty rest I guess - even farm lasses. Wait - I remember readin Garry sayin that the boys let ya sleep in on Sundays - and not everyone gets by on just 4 or 5 hours a sleep a day. Ah'm sure you'll say yer howdydoos when ya finally get yer tired old bones outta bed later taday.

I slept really well in that twin bed (I'm usta queen size, myself) that Daniel's kid gave up fer me. Usually sleep poorly in a new bed but when yer sleep deprived, ya can sometimes sleep on yer feet lika horse, Ah'm told

injest

Ah had ma 4 - nearly 5 hours a sleep - been up fer half an hour already - You still in bed? - southerners - need their beauty rest I guess - even farm lasses. Wait - I remember readin Garry sayin that the boys let ya sleep in on Sundays - and not everyone gets by on just 4 or 5 hours a sleep a day. Ah'm sure you'll say yer howdydoos when ya finally get yer tired old bones outta bed later taday.

I slept really well in that twin bed (I'm usta queen size, myself) that Daniel's kid gave up fer me. Usually sleep poorly in a new bed but when yer sleep deprived, ya can sometimes sleep on yer feet lika horse, Ah'm told

first you call me a lass....then you talk about my ol bones....what you trying to say..Iam an old girl?? Said like that it sounds not so good!!  >:( ;D

I am not too late! considering I went to bed at 1:30!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
So what are yer plans fer today?

Everyone's gone ta church (It's Sunday, ya know) & Ah had ta turn on the computer on my own - got the english typin format - so I have ta reajust my typin thoughts again.

I'll be show'rin while they're gone (6 of us in the house - gotta space out the showers) & this afternoon will start with the potato salad, the macaroni salad - seein as they need ta be cookeg & cooled - start workin on veggie platers & pickle platters - likely ta have some help from Denyse & Gabrielle (their daughter) & possibly Christian (their oldest son). Also gotta be out a the way for their supper preparations - it's actually a smaller house than mine in Toronto, where there's sufficient room for whenever they come ta visit (roughly once a year lately)

Told em about our conversation last night, the history a bettermost - my moniker "Sheriff Roland", that I had started namin em by names - seein as there are so many of us - it was gettin confuson. Daniel said that on his site "the Beardsley site" - where he too spends way too much time, he has reffered ta his sibblins by name as well.

Now those refferences ta you tired old bones, and girlie, or lassie, I don't see any contradiction - tiredness can occur at any age (so, no intention a yer bein old was intended) and youngish appalations could be intended as references ta yer state a mind, not necessarely yer actual age - either. (Guess I'm still bein a little snipetty)

Oh and Boxing day - fergot ta mention - occurs on december 26 - big bargain shoppin day here in Canada.

injest

I know you didn't mean nothing by that ol bones remark..I was just teasing you.

Sounds like your family is actually pretty cool...did you tell them you stayed up to 2??

LOL!!

see you have that big family...I have just the four of us...easy to keep up with ya know...

I am going to my sisters this evening for dinner and a gift exchange then we will have Christmas to ourselves...

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
ISounds like your family is actually pretty cool...did you tell them you stayed up to 2??

We've never discussed my gayness - just somethin that's assumed, I guess. They've all pretty lukeworm ta BBM - no one understands ma addiction - though they all have theirs as well.

Also told em a bit about you, yer link ta BBM, your kids, Don's reaction ta BBM & D's comin out. Denyse is under the impression that yer a fascinatin individual - wonder where she got THAT idea!