Author Topic: Jess & Roland's not-so-Cool-Room EXPOSED!!!  (Read 104262 times)

injest

Re: Jess & Roland's not-so-Cool-Room EXPOSED!!!
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2006, 11:26:17 pm »
we sometimes get a dusting that lasts a day or so...always thought it would be cool to go on vacation somewhere where there was real snow...

wouldn't want to have to work in it or live in it for long!  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2006, 11:34:44 pm »
we sometimes get a dusting that lasts a day or so...always thought it would be cool to go on vacation somewhere where there was real snow...

wouldn't want to have to work in it or live in it for long!  :laugh: :laugh:

Ya well ya play the cards yer dealt. I'm canadian, I get ta have 4 seasons, one of which is winter which means snow (In Timmins, it usually means snow from the end a october ta the beginnin a may). But I'm sure yer also aware a all- or at least some- a the things for which I am extremely grateful ta be canadian
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2006, 11:37:50 pm »
Ya well ya play the cards yer dealt. I'm canadian, I get ta have 4 seasons, one of which is winter which means snow (In Timmins, it usually means snow from the end a october ta the beginnin a may). But I'm sure yer also aware a all- or at least some- a the things for which I am extremely grateful ta be canadian

oh you can't fool me...I know you secretly wish you was American...

hee hee

*Jess running for the door*

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2006, 11:45:28 pm »
oh you can't fool me...I know you secretly wish you was American...

hee hee

*Jess running for the door*

Oh yee of such short memory

Don't ya remember having anounced ta everyone (like it was some kinda illness) that I was a stander, not a fixer?

Well fer all the good america's done, the social state a yer country ain't attractive ta someone who's benefited from the social standards a canada. We certainly don't have all the answers, but we're listenin, and we are changin - with regards ta health care, gay rights, imigration, and quite a few other areas - We've licked the old age penssion problem some 15 years ago - the states have yet ta discuss the problem ... No I'm a proud canadian
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2006, 12:10:55 am »
Oh yeah??

well we have lots of good stuff too!!

like........................................................

wait I am thinking!!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2006, 12:16:15 am »
Oh yeah??

well we have lots of good stuff too!!

like........................................................

wait I am thinking!!!

If yer thinkin a movin' - I gotta tell ya - the basement apartment's not meant fer 4 - be kinda tight there - but if'n yer thinkin a movin ta better pastures, try'n give me a bit a notice!

injest

« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2006, 10:07:09 pm »
hey...I sent you a pm...did you not get it? I am having a problem with that apparently...people not getting my pms//

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2006, 10:10:38 pm »
hey...I sent you a pm...did you not get it? I am having a problem with that apparently...people not getting my pms//

Well I guess this answers my second pm

ya wanna chat in the not-so cool thread tanight!

So what's new?

injest

« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2006, 10:13:23 pm »
nothing here...I want to here about this six course meal you cooked (all by yourself) for thirty people??

I think it was chicken??

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2006, 10:22:48 pm »
nothing here...I want to here about this six course meal you cooked (all by yourself) for thirty people??

I think it was chicken??

OK - it was fer 15 people (at least that's what I was sayin - though I really was expectin 17, but ended up with just 12)

let's see - there was patato salad, veggie salad, macaroni salad, bean salad, - the warm platers included portuguese flavoured chicken, mashed patatoes, peas (can't have a happy meal withough peas!), lemon "flavoured" (and way over-cooked) steamed broccali & cawliflower
& desert - and that was Wednesday's meal - not Christmas day or eve's meal