Author Topic: May start another thread - controversial though - Hmmm - give me a day ..  (Read 7386 times)

yb

Re: May start another thread - controversial though - Hmmm - give me a day ..
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2007, 03:27:16 am »
Now I'm gonna ask a question, which I hope doesnt upset the Heathens on here, but I have often thought, (wondered), whether Heath latched on to Michelle, and obviously did a lot of lovin' with her during the movie, in order to confirm his own herosexuality to the public and to himself....knowing that there would be publicity about his union with Michelle and so maybe take out any thoughts, if anyone had them, that he was gay.

Anyone else ever think that there was this ulterior motive to their union?

And just as a postscript, from what I have seen of Heath and Michelle they seem to be very happy and secure, so I'm not insinuating that their union was merely just a publicity stunt.

As a resident Heathan here, I’m not upset by this as I’ve seen this kind of speculation before.  But from what I learned about Heath in the past year, he is not the kind to worry about his public image, otherwise he would not have had so many fights with the media, and most important is he would not have taken up the role in the first place; so my take on this is ‘no’.

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2007, 04:21:38 am »

Now I'm gonna ask a question, which I hope doesnt upset the Heathens on here, but I have often thought, (wondered), whether Heath latched on to Michelle, and obviously did a lot of lovin' with her during the movie, in order to confirm his own herosexuality to the public and to himself....knowing that there would be publicity about his union with Michelle and so maybe take out any thoughts, if anyone had them, that he was gay.

Anyone else ever think that there was this ulterior motive to their union?

In a word, yes.  I think that's a possibility.  That has been alluded to before, and IMO it makes a lot of sense, it could be true, or not.  Especially if Heath was farsighted enough to foresee what was coming around the bend and did happen to our poor Jake.  If that kind of personal speculation was swirling around Heath these past 15 months, can you just imagine what a basket case Heath would be by now?  I don't think he could have stood it.

We will probably never know if that was the reason Heath initially hooked up with Michelle.  For now they certainly appear to be in love, but really what do any of us really know about the private lives of our favourite stars?

edited for clarification.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 04:32:02 am by JakeTwist »
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2007, 04:25:16 am »

So Michelle ended up pregnant for the extra months that were missing from Lureen's pregnancy with Bobby? ;)

hahahahahhaha love that!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."