Author Topic: Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm  (Read 108407 times)

Offline haunted_by_bbm

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "didn't know we was gonna get into this again..."
    • Panels of the Dream: Brokeback Mountain Stories

Hello everyone,   :)

This is just a little drabble to follow Part 7C.

Warmest Week of the Year – Part  7D -  “Wrong Side” – (A ‘middle-of-the-night’ - Drabble

http://haunted-by-bbm.livejournal.com/8651.html#cutid1

Enjoy.   :)

C*

"The room stank of semen and smoke and sweat and whiskey, of old carpet and sour hay, saddle leather, shit and cheap soap.  Ennis lay spread-eagled, spent and wet, breathing deep, still half tumescent, Jack blowing forceful cigarette clouds like whale spouts..." – Annie Proulx

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
Re: Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm
« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2007, 06:13:42 pm »
Wow - a new chapter already and a little drabble?  Hope you're not overdoing - but I'm selfishly excited! 

Thanks, hon!  :-*

Marie 
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline haunted_by_bbm

Re: Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm/ WWotY - Part 7C & 7D
« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2007, 06:23:26 pm »
Wow - a new chapter already and a little drabble?  Hope you're not overdoing - but I'm selfishly excited! 

Thanks, hon!  :-*

Marie 

Hi sweetie.   :) 
Thanks so much!   

My writing schedule has gotten all turned around, what with missing a few weeks,
and then experiencing a mad rush of dialogue once I was able to write again.    ;) 
I guess I need to blame it on Jack.   ;)   lol 
Hope you enjoy. 
Thanks for being such a sweetie.   :)

C*
"The room stank of semen and smoke and sweat and whiskey, of old carpet and sour hay, saddle leather, shit and cheap soap.  Ennis lay spread-eagled, spent and wet, breathing deep, still half tumescent, Jack blowing forceful cigarette clouds like whale spouts..." – Annie Proulx

Offline haunted_by_bbm

« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2007, 02:13:10 am »

“Favorite Part” – The Drabble that Lost the Coin Toss

http://haunted-by-bbm.livejournal.com/8853.html#cutid1

C*    ;)

Offline haunted_by_bbm

Hello everyone.  Happy Thursday.      :-*

Warmest Week of the Year - Part 8A - "Blame it on the Rain"

"Slowly pulling away from Jack’s lips, Ennis continued to gaze at the beautiful man stretched beneath him. Taking everything in, from the dark hair, to the deep eyes, to every inch of the receptive body, Ennis gazed on Jack with countless thoughts trapped in his struggling mind, destined to live a quiet life behind the thoughtful shadows of his dark reflective eyes. For all Ennis could do in that moment was smile…a small, yet revealing smile that spoke louder and said more than any words could ever express."

http://haunted-by-bbm.livejournal.com/9179.html#cutid1

Enjoy.    :)     

C*

Offline haunted_by_bbm

Re: Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm/Warmest Week of the Year
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2007, 02:51:50 am »

Warmest Week of the Year - Part 8B - "Cuz a You" - Drabble

http://haunted-by-bbm.livejournal.com/9337.html#cutid1

Enjoy.       :-*

C*

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2007, 08:35:20 pm »
Hey, Cristine -

Just got around to reading your reply on LJ this morning and  left you one in return.   LOL!  Yep, I sure did notice the "typo" - but by the time I finished reading and commenting - it slipped my mind again.  (They do say the mind is the first thing to go -  I'm gonna have to start making notes as I'm reading your chapters!   :laugh: )

Can't wait to see what treats you have in store for us next! 

xxxoooo
Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline haunted_by_bbm

Re: Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm/Warmest Week of the Year
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2007, 10:48:30 pm »
Hey, Cristine -

Just got around to reading your reply on LJ this morning and  left you one in return.   LOL!  Yep, I sure did notice the "typo" - but by the time I finished reading and commenting - it slipped my mind again.  (They do say the mind is the first thing to go -  I'm gonna have to start making notes as I'm reading your chapters!   :laugh: )

Can't wait to see what treats you have in store for us next! 

xxxoooo
Marie

Hi Marie!!!! 

I knew it!   I knew you'd spot it!    lol    ;)

But it's funny, I was actually thinking the very thing you just said...that by the time people are done with my chapters they've probably forgotten anything that stood out to them in the first half.  hehehe. 

It's so funny how are minds can have certain little mental blocks.  With me, it's definitely the man's moles.   LOL   

Twice now, when I've been writing about Ennis' attention to the moles under the ear, I've written 'Jake' instead of 'Jack.'    lol   ;)    I've always caught it and fixed it in the "Preview" section of my LJ, but this time, the third time it happened, I just let it go...for fun.   I was counting on you to spot it.   I knew you wouldn't let me down.    ;)   

Now, I'm just trying to decide whether or not I'm going to leave it that way for a while.    ;)   hehehe

Thanks, sweetie.
Take care.
Love ya,

C*

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2007, 11:58:50 pm »

But it's funny, I was actually thinking the very thing you just said...that by the time people are done with my chapters they've probably forgotten anything that stood out to them in the first half.  hehehe.  

Nah - that's completely me!  You should see my office - those little yellow post-it notes are everywhere!  LOL!

. .  . the third time it happened, I just let it go...for fun.  

Hey, if it happened three times - looks like it was meant to be - why fight it!  ;)   :laugh:

:-*
Marie

Offline haunted_by_bbm

« Reply #109 on: May 30, 2007, 12:04:09 am »
Nah - that's completely me!  You should see my office - those little yellow post-it notes are everywhere!  LOL!

Hey, if it happened three times - looks like it was meant to be - why fight it!  ;)   :laugh:

:-*
Marie

:-* :-* :-*   
Have a good evening, you lovely lady.    :)
C*