Author Topic: Vladimir Putin . . . is it just me?  (Read 78221 times)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Vladimir Putin . . . is it just me?
« on: February 04, 2007, 10:53:36 pm »
VLADIMIR PUTIN
A PHOTO ESSAY

. . . . is it just me?

(Disclaimer: This is NOT a political thread. I’ll be posting a photo essay of Vladimir Putin over the next couple of weeks. In so doing, I hope to be able to capture the many complexities of this fascinating man. I do so with respect at all times. If, at any time, you feel I have been disrespectful to Mr Putin, please send me a pm and let me know. I will delete any such posts immediately.  I present this thread as an appreciation of Mr Putin, not a depreciation of him. Having said that, however, please try to remember that I am viewing  Mr Putin from my own personal perspective as a gay man, so my captions and comments may sometimes come across as somewhat, how can I say, “camp.” For that reason, may I suggest that viewing this thread successfully is predicated upon you bringing your sense of humour with you.)

Vladimir Putin, President of Russia. He of the icy countenance. Those stone-cold blue eyes. That unsmiling, handsome face. Always with an immaculately-tied Windsor knot in his beautiful silk necktie. Resplendent in elegant, dark business suits. Never a hair out of place. He of the stoic mask that begs to have its true face revealed.

Time magazine named him one of their “People Who Mattered” in 2006. Personally, I don’t have a political bone in my body. An inveterate political airhead, that’s me. What attracts me to this handsome, at first appearances humourless man, is only one thing - his subtle, understated sex appeal!

In a word, I find him HOT!

I mean, there’s got to be a beating, caring heart under that granite façade, surely? We know from his official website that he is married to Lyudmila, loves horses, dogs and small children, and enjoys keeping fit. Oh, sure, he used to have something to do with the KGB (gasp!), but let’s not dwell on the past! He’s our friend now! Hee-hee!

I’d be interested in your feedback. Tell me, honestly, is he cute or is he CUTE? (in a dangerous kinda way!)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
Re: Vladimir Putin . . . is it just me?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 10:57:34 pm »
lol !  It's probably just you!    Kerry I am beginning to think everything makes you hot! :laugh:

" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 11:01:19 pm »
lol !  It's probably just you!    Kerry I am beginning to think everything makes you hot! :laugh:

Ooooh, Geri, you cut me to the quick LOL! I just happen to find sophisticated men of a certain age very attractive (sigh!)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 11:04:37 pm »
Actually Kerry, I can see what you see in him.  Powerful men are very sexy anyways!

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 11:07:50 pm »

"Hello, it's Vladimir speaking. Oh, hi there, Kerry! How ya goin, mate? What's that you say? You've found a site on the Internet that's dedicated to our favourite movie, Brokeback Mountain? And you've met lots of lovely people over there? Wow, I'll log-on straight away. Thanks for letting me know! Bye, Kerry!"
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 11:08:52 pm »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 11:13:51 pm »

"Down, Koni! Daddy can't play with you just now! Kerry just phoned and told me about BetterMost, and I can't wait to join. Oh, joy!"
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 11:16:23 pm »
:laugh: :laugh: I'm just wondering what his username  and avatar is going to be!

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 11:20:23 pm »
Hey Kerry - I think I can see what you see - sexy eyes and smile.  I'm looking forward to more photos and details!
-Lynne
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2007, 11:22:31 pm »

"Here you are, Mr Treasurer, take all this gold and send it off to BetterMost, via PayPal. It's such a wonderful site. This gold should assist them with their finances for a while!"
γνῶθι σεαυτόν