Author Topic: Vladimir Putin . . . is it just me?  (Read 77657 times)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: Vladimir Putin . . . is it just me?
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2007, 06:28:43 am »
I think he looks nice in this picture....

:D  :D  :D

I remember when that photo was taken, David. Vladimir had just seen Brokeback Mountain for the first time and he was feeling all sad and teary. Deep down inside, he's really a very sensitive New Age kinda guy, who likes nothing more than skipping through the park with a big bunch of flowers . . .

He's a very artist person, who enjoys pottery . . .

And weaving . . .

And even though he has acquired rock idol status . . .

He has never lost the common touch, 'cause he loves babies . . .

And a good ol' fireside gossip whenever his busy schedule allows . . .

He's just one of those fascinating, multi-faceted kinda guys, I guess!

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2007, 07:10:23 am »
Gotta say, Kerry, I don't see the attraction, (and David! shame on you! Stephen Harper!?!?!?)

But, the tongue in cheek "dead head gay - findin anythin male on two legs sexy" attitude (or should I say, love affair fer "Vlad") yer portrayin here, I'm finding fun and interestin. Can't wait ta see where you're gonna take us on this little off-the-wall trip a yers.

Keep 'em comin!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2007, 01:46:57 pm »
I remember when that photo was taken, David. Vladimir had just seen Brokeback Mountain for the first time and he was feeling all sad and teary. Deep down inside, he's really a very sensitive New Age kinda guy, who likes nothing more than skipping through the park with a big bunch of flowers . . .

And even though he has acquired rock idol status . . .

Vladmir before joining Bettermost (above) and Vladmir (below) after joining Bettermost

" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

injest

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 02:48:58 pm »
*singing*

He's gone country!
Look at them boots
He's gone country!
new kinda suit!

:laugh:

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2007, 02:52:17 pm »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

mvansand76

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2007, 04:32:28 pm »
Oh my God, Kerry NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Putin looks like (is) a cold and evil reptile!!!!!

(*looks around nervously*) has he logged on already....?

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2007, 03:55:41 am »
Gotta say, Kerry, I don't see the attraction, (and David! shame on you! Stephen Harper!?!?!?)

But, the tongue in cheek "dead head gay - findin anythin male on two legs sexy" attitude (or should I say, love affair fer "Vlad") yer portrayin here, I'm finding fun and interestin. Can't wait ta see where you're gonna take us on this little off-the-wall trip a yers.

Keep 'em comin!

First Geri and now you, Roland LOL? I am being serious!   ::)  (Kerry's tongue stuck so far in his cheek, he's having trouble talking). Vladimir can put his slippers under my bed any night! (Hmmm, that bit might be true!).  :-*  :P

Sad to say, ahs afraid, ya shouldn't go holdin ya breath, waiting for this here thread to be takin y'all some place deep and meaningful LOL!   :'(  Fact is, it's just the product of my vacuous, inane imagination, making a desperate  attempt at levity LOL!   :laugh:

I hope you enjoy it . . . while it lasts . . .  ???
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2007, 04:03:21 am »
Vladmir before joining Bettermost (above) and Vladmir (below) after joining Bettermost

Oh, Geri, Vladimir looks so cute in his Jack-Twist-lookalike-black-cowboy-hat! Yee-Haw! It shows off that purdy little package he's got there in his tight brown cords! And can you believe it? He's now quoting Annie Proulx in his formal speeches to the people of Russia? I wonder if they realise how lucky they are, to be hearing such wonderful literature quoted by their President?
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2007, 04:17:55 am »
Oh my God, Kerry NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Putin looks like (is) a cold and evil reptile!!!!!

(*looks around nervously*) has he logged on already....?

"Excuse me, sir. Hello, there, my name is Vladimir. Could I ask you a question? Do you think I look like a reptile? My mate, Melissa, over at BetterMost, told me I look like some sorta viper. Well, I can't begin to tell you how much I've been wounded by her comment. You know, I try to be cute. It's not easy being this stitched-up and anal-retentive, 24 hours a day. Tell me, when I look at you side-ways like this, raising one eye-brow coquettishly, and give you my sexiest, come-hither smile, don't you think I look just like that sexy Jack Twist in Brokeback Mountain? No? Shucks, okay, I'd better keep on practicing. What's that you say, get rid of the comb-over? Do you think that'd help my image? Okay then, I'll give it a go. Thank's for listening, mate!"
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 07:13:47 am by Kerry »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Bucky

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2007, 05:51:34 am »
Kerry and David,

You two guys are not the only ones who thinks Vladimir Putin is sexy.  Remember when Bush met with him back in 2001 in Ljubliana,  Slovenia prior to 9-11?  Bush said "I gazed into his eyes and could see his soul."  Perhaps Bush didn't really see Putin's soul but he liked what he saw eyes and all.  I do believe that Vladimir Putin actually captivated George W. Bush and to this day Bush doesn't have anything bad to say about Putin.  Truthfully I think those cold blue eyes captivated George W. Bush.  Now if I am right about that and I have a hunch that I am wouldn't that destroy all the negative sayings by the ultra conservatives? lol ;D