Author Topic: Vladimir Putin . . . is it just me?  (Read 78188 times)

injest

Re: Vladimir Putin . . . is it just me?
« Reply #200 on: February 23, 2007, 09:02:02 am »
Hi Marleen!  :D

Ahs just fine thank ya! How's yerself?

Vladimir simply adores flowers. Pansies are his favourites! He can't seem to get enough of them.

I think I was the winner in that exchange. I got a diamond bracelet and all I had to give him in return was a modest pansy nosegay!!! 

Now Kerry!! I know your true feelings for ol Vlad....you would have been delighted with ANY gift he gave you....after all...he DID spend the day with YOU (and not that sad ol SHRUB guy!!)

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #201 on: February 24, 2007, 04:34:21 am »
Kery~
I'm so happy to hear that you have so many fun thingsto do right now in Austrailia.  I can't imagine "Swan Lake" in the gay version with both sthe prince and the swan gay? . And both dying in the end. You must of been crying through it.That is such a sad thought.   I know the story. it's very sad,

I'm just happy to know that your happy. That's all that really matters.  I  truely hope that you are living a "life" that's good for you.     The hind site was for everyone to learn  at the end of BBM.     How many times have you heard... "if I had twenty twenty vision" I would have done it different?   This is the ten and ten that equals twenty. Right now! Everyone should know that.

Yes I have relatives somewhere near you. But they would'nt  be Ameriican, they would be English or Irish.   See my parents are Irish but like myself there is a bunch of us that were born in England.    I will have to find out now for sure since now I know you. ;)

Just want to say "hey" and have a great weekend friend!

Geri
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 04:56:04 am by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 24, 2007, 07:26:22 am »
Now Kerry!! I know your true feelings for ol Vlad....you would have been delighted with ANY gift he gave you....after all...he DID spend the day with YOU (and not that sad ol SHRUB guy!!)

That's very true, Jess! Vladimir has really fallen for me, big time! He tells me he's a sucker for guys with cute Australian accents. And that certainly is me!  8)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 24, 2007, 07:59:04 am »
Kery~
I'm so happy to hear that you have so many fun thingsto do right now in Austrailia.  I can't imagine "Swan Lake" in the gay version with both sthe prince and the swan gay? . And both dying in the end. You must of been crying through it.That is such a sad thought.   I know the story. it's very sad,

I'm just happy to know that your happy. That's all that really matters.  I  truely hope that you are living a "life" that's good for you.     The hind site was for everyone to learn  at the end of BBM.     How many times have you heard... "if I had twenty twenty vision" I would have done it different?   This is the ten and ten that equals twenty. Right now! Everyone should know that.

Yes I have relatives somewhere near you. But they would'nt  be Ameriican, they would be English or Irish.   See my parents are Irish but like myself there is a bunch of us that were born in England.    I will have to find out now for sure since now I know you. ;)

Just want to say "hey" and have a great weekend friend!

Geri

Hey Geri,

The Matthew Bourne ballet company is London-based. They are presently on tour in Australia for 3 months. They have an extensive repertoire, but their most famous ballet is the gay Swan Lake:

I was lucky to get very expensive, sought-after, opening night seats last Wednesday. I say "lucky" because I won them in a competition! I was so thrilled!

The DVD of the Matthew Bourne production is available. It's released through Warner Music Vision and NVC Arts in Australia - not sure about in the USA. If you love the original as much as I do, the gay version is a definite must see! I've seen the original performed by the Bolshoi Ballet, the Leningrad Kirov Ballet, the Novosibirsk Ballet and the Australian Ballet. The Matthew Bourne interpretation is the best, in my humble opinion.  I sat for 2 hours in a darkened room yesterday and watched the DVD, in floods of tears throughout! Tchaikovsky's beautiful music does it to me every time. Double that impact with a theme about unrequited gay love, that ends in abject tragedy (sound familiar?), and you can imagine why I was in such a weepy mess. Can't wait to see it again!!!

If your ancestry is Anglo/Irish, you would be right at home, here in Australia, Geri! Lots of Irish and English people live here. My own ancestry is English.

Wishing you a fabo weekend, Geri! I always look forward to reading your posts.

Your friend in Oz,

Kerry
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #204 on: February 28, 2007, 05:01:49 am »
hey Kerry!!
Sorry i haven't had allot of time lately to surprise you with pics of our boys!   I am a LPN nurse and i got called back to work nights. between two daughters i only have a limited time to sleep. After such a hard winter now i figure i need the extra money. I also took on a work at home job that keeps me away from the computer during my wake hours.   But this is all part time and I will get back on the horn here soon and get some new pics.

Kerry, you sound like your a very sensitive man. I already know that you are a quick witted funny guy just by reading your posts.   But I  defiantly think your a class act.     Far and few  in between like you!

It seems like you have a wonderful life in Sydney. I thought I read  somewhere that you lived there!   I still have to make the inquiries where my relatives live over there.   I know there are cousins of my moms there.  She's gone now so it's harder to find out.   Our ansesters are all Irish or Norwegian.

It makes me smile to to think of you sitting in a dark room crying through the  ballet.   I dont know why, must be I'm tired and need to go to bed.  But you know something kerry....that is what makes you so wonderfully interesting.  xoxo Geri
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 02:26:04 pm by Arad-3 »

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #205 on: February 28, 2007, 02:51:05 pm »
That George!

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 02, 2007, 10:12:14 am »

Hey Geri  :D

Gee, I can't believe another week has come and gone, and here we are at the weekend again. Not that I'm complaining! No way will you ever hear me complaining about the weekend. No ma'am!

Did you have a good week? Certainly does sound like you have a lot on your plate, Geri, what with work and family and all. What a coincidence that you're a nurse. I also work in the Health industry. And so does David. Small world.

David's gone and got me hooked on the blog quiz thingies over at Polling Place and I have been reading everyone else's results, whenever I make a post. Yours included! I feel I have come to know you better,  through your responses. Sometimes my responses are close to your own, and sometimes very different. You know, I suspect I'm probably hooked on those quizzes!

Has that nasty weather of yours improved? I saw on the television news tonight that there have been terrible storms in Alabama. They showed a school where a roof had caved-in, killing several pupils. It looked like a bomb had gone off. Very sad to see.

You must try to get the Matthew Bourne production of Swan Lake, Geri. With your sensitive, caring nature, you will really love it.

It's past midnight where I am, so I must away to the Land of Dreams now.

Lotsa love,

Kerry  :) 
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #207 on: March 03, 2007, 03:10:00 am »
Hey Kerry! Are you up?????

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 03, 2007, 07:34:23 am »
Hey Kerry! Are you up?????

I am on-line now, Geri, but wasn't on-line when you posted your previous message. I see that you are not on-line now, which is probably because I estimate the time to be approx. 6.30 on Saturday morning where you are. Whereas it is approx. 10.30 on Saturday night here in Sydney right now. I have sent a pm to you.
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #209 on: March 07, 2007, 04:03:49 am »
Poor Vladimir!