Author Topic: Everything : "LOST"  (Read 18702 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Everything : "LOST"
« on: February 15, 2007, 07:29:43 am »
Ok LOST fans.    We waited since like...forever for the TV show to resume after a long break. 

Ddi you watch last night?    The USA Today newspaper said it was supposed to be the best episode yet.  Best yet?    GAH!     I'm getting tired of backstories! 

(PLEASE!   Don't reveal any spoilers as many in the UK are a season behind.)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: Everything : "LOST"
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 06:42:38 pm »
No spoilers?  Won't be able to do much discussing in that case.  ;D

I actually enjoyed this flashback more than the others because it had bearing on the Island, too, and seemed to contain more clues to what is going on.  I just hope Dom Monaghan's character is sticking around.  :P
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline David

Re: Everything : "LOST" (SPOILERS!)
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 07:31:57 am »
SPOILERS!       Ok, they were warned!    LOL

More clues?  The flashback didn't advance the story timeline at all.    Other than Desmond having that near death experience, all it seems to imply is that he now believes in Fate and that he was meant to be there.   Now he can join Locke I guess in some island ritual.   Personal,  I's rather see Sawyer and Jack perform a different kind of island ritual!   LOL    Sure, toss Charlie in too and we'll call it a three way!

What did we learn really?   That the photo Desmond had with him was really a recreation, not an actual location.   (PS: I was in London at that exact spot.  I don't recall any photographers though)

We learn that Pennelopes father is a real asshole.

We saw Desmond turn the key, but we still don't know what really happened.   An explosion and Implosion?   There was debris everywhere and he wakes up naked in the jungle.

Hell, we got a better clue the week before.   Remember when Jack was talking to big Tom in the operating room?   Jack says: "Why don't you just contact the mainland and get help. You obviously can come and go."   Tom replies: "Well, ever since the sky turned purple that day...."  then he was cut off.

So are we to assume that when the Hatch blew up they no longer have power to radio/call out to the outside world?

did you pick up more than I did Meryl?

Offline David

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 09:42:05 am »
BEST EPISODE YET

WARNING:  Spoilers!

Ok,  last nights episode was by far the best one yet this season.   We got to see some of the regular characters again.     Hurleys flashbacks of course are entertaining.       Sawyer as always has plenty of witty one liners and nicknames.   Loved that Hurley zinged him back.

What did we learn new?   Not a lot.   The Dharma people have (or had) roads and vehicles.     

We link back to the crazy French woman and her possible daughter living with the Others at Dharma camp.

But what about the smoke monster?

What about the old Pirate ship "Black Rock"?

Offline David

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 07:00:00 am »
Am I the only one still watching it?    LOL

SPOILERS!

I KNEW HE WAS GAY!   

Boone that is!    (Ian Sommerholders character)    Did you catch that flashback at the airport where he was talking to Paulo?    Then his sister yells at him to "Stop flirting"     ROFLOL!     There was soo much chatter a while ago on the ABC LOST message boards from viewers wishing his character was Gay.      Heck, even I wrote in that they should have had an episode where we see Boone watching Sawyer showering under a waterfall. 

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 01:26:19 pm »
Boone that is!    (Ian Sommerholders character)    Did you catch that flashback at the airport where he was talking to Paulo?    Then his sister yells at him to "Stop flirting"     ROFLOL!     There was soo much chatter a while ago on the ABC LOST message boards from viewers wishing his character was Gay.      Heck, even I wrote in that they should have had an episode where we see Boone watching Sawyer showering under a waterfall. 

Heck, what they should have had was an episode where Sawyer screwed Boone under a waterfall. ... Now, there's a "slash" pairing I'd like to see!  ;)  ;D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 03:43:22 pm by Jeff Wrangler »
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 06:57:13 pm »
Am I the only one still watching it?

Maybe!  I haven't watched the past two weeks.  ::)

But Sawyer under a waterfall with anyone, gay, straight or a polar bear, might get me watching again.  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline David

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 10:21:21 pm »
Heck, what they should have had was an episode where Sawyer screwed Boone under a waterfall. ... Now, there's a "slash" pairing I'd like to see!  ;)  ;D

Dirty Great minds think alike!     he he he!    ;D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 10:28:08 pm »
But Sawyer under a waterfall with anyone, gay, straight or a polar bear, might get me watching again.  ;D

Reminds me of one scene from early on (who knows how to count "seasons" of a show like this any more?), when Kate was walking on the beach, and Sawyer came out of the water, and of course we were to assume he was naked.

The cocky little head-toss and sh*t-eating grin that Josh Holloway gave Evangeline Lilly actually made me laugh out loud.  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline David

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 10:44:00 pm »
Did you see this weeks episode Jeff?     It sure was different!