Author Topic: Everything : "LOST"  (Read 18643 times)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Everything : "LOST"
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2007, 08:53:32 am »
"DUDE!  I saved them all!"  That was the best line.  Second best was Sawyer's answer to, who was it - Hurley? - when he said, "Why did you shoot him?  He had surrendered."  "I didn't believe him."

God, I love that man.  And I'm a pacifist!  But I have a thing for vigilantes.  Go figure.

But Kate did know that Jack knew about her and Sawyer - Juliette told her they had been taped and Ben had showed it to Jack when she and Kate were "captive" together in the jungle.  So that's why it doesn't figure that Kate would say that.  Unless, like I say, Sawyer ends up betraying her in the end and she's bitter.

I've said it all along:  Jack is who Kate wants to be, but Sawyer is who she IS.  She and he are Cathy and Heathcliff.  They must be together.  It's written in the stars.  Anyway, Jack is getting on my nerves lately with all his damned issues.  Geez.  He's way worse than Sawyer now with all that.  That's another thing - I think Sawyer is the better man.  He wants everyone to think he's bad when really he's good (keeps him from getting hurt), while Jack wants everyone to believe he's good when really he's bad (he has a need to fix things and be The Hero).

Yes, I cried when Charlie died, too.  It was so eerie.  Drowning is like the number one way I DON'T want to go, so it was really hard to watch.

And I cried when Hurley said on the walkie talkie "Yeah, they're all all right - Sawyer, Juliette, Barney, Sayid, and Jin.  Dude, I saved them all!"  To see Rose's and Sun's reactions - they were so believable.

It had better be Ben in that damn casket.  My thought is that maybe that's the neighborhood his mother or father were from.  But you're right - it's probably Sawyer - he's the only one Jack would feel so conflicted about, other than Locke - but I think Jack just plain hates Locke (I suppose that could change, though...).  Sawyer he likes to pretend he hates, but he really quite likes - maybe even loves - him.

Which reminds me of Brokeback Island.  Back by popular (Barb-Only?) demand - OK, it's not the original one that was so damn good (with the voice-overs), but it's mighty fine, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA9_O-A5PDU

No more beans!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2007, 09:36:14 pm »
David asks and I answer:

New Questions:

-   Who or what is Jacob?  Jacob Benjamin Gyllenhaal.  My God, man.  Try to keep up.

-   Who is on the boat that sent Naomi?  Stephen Gyllenhaal.  Again...

-  Why did Naomi have a picture and info about Desmond?  Naomi knows all.  She is the Mother of God.

-   Why didn't Locke die?  Ben isn't a particularly good shot.

-   Who is in the casket?  ( cough cough,  Sawyer)   He's too hot to die.  It must be Ben.

-   What really happened to Michael and Walt?  They were sucked into a vortex (damn those capes!) and thrust back onto The Island.

-   Will Jack ever get laid?  Never again.  He's just too freaking annoying.

-   Will we see Sawyers naked butt in the next season?   I sure as hell hope so.
No more beans!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2007, 09:43:59 pm »
And in the meantime, let's just enjoy the rest of the beauty that is Josh Holloway:

http://technorati.com/videos/youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYKh_PdB85jA

Sigh.  Jake is who I wanna be.  But Josh is who I am.   :-*

No more beans!

Offline fernly

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2007, 09:56:42 pm »
David asks and I answer:

New Questions:

-   Who or what is Jacob?  Jacob Benjamin Gyllenhaal.  My God, man.  Try to keep up.

-   Who is on the boat that sent Naomi?  Stephen Gyllenhaal.  Again...

-  Why did Naomi have a picture and info about Desmond?  Naomi knows all.  She is the Mother of God.

-   Why didn't Locke die?  Ben isn't a particularly good shot.

-   Who is in the casket?  ( cough cough,  Sawyer)   He's too hot to die.  It must be Ben.

-   What really happened to Michael and Walt?  They were sucked into a vortex (damn those capes!) and thrust back onto The Island.

-   Will Jack ever get laid?  Never again.  He's just too freaking annoying.

-   Will we see Sawyers naked butt in the next season?   I sure as hell hope so.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

(Of course, not laughing about the last question and answer in the list. That is far too serious a subject for anything but rapt contemplation ;))
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 01:14:41 am by fernly »
on the mountain flying in the euphoric, bitter air

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2007, 10:09:13 pm »
Ah, Lynn.  You are a woman after my own heart.  :)

No more beans!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2008, 07:34:06 pm »
Hope you enjoyed!!!  :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2008, 09:22:22 pm »
I wholeheartedly enjoyed it, as well.  As always, it ended way too soon.  (I always get to the end and go, "Already?")

No more beans!

Offline bec

• Jr. Ranch Hand
    • myspace
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2008, 10:48:05 pm »
so not fair i reckon they should air it at the same time every where, i still got to wait another week before it airs here, does it answer any of the unresolved questions from season 3 finale? ??? like DID they get rescued
Why so serious..............It's all part of the plan...........lets put a smile on that face

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2008, 08:51:36 am »
so not fair i reckon they should air it at the same time every where, i still got to wait another week before it airs here, does it answer any of the unresolved questions from season 3 finale? ??? like DID they get rescued

Good question.   The first episode I think just makes you ask more questions!    Because it sure didn't give us any more answers.

I won't go into any specific details until you see it.

But even in last seasons finale, we do get to know from Jacks "flash-forwards" that he and Kate get off the Island in the future.   But nobody does this week.

Offline bec

• Jr. Ranch Hand
    • myspace
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2008, 07:03:06 am »
Good question.   The first episode I think just makes you ask more questions!    Because it sure didn't give us any more answers.

I won't go into any specific details until you see it.

But even in last seasons finale, we do get to know from Jacks "flash-forwards" that he and Kate get off the Island in the future.   But nobody does this week.

finally got to see it (don't ask how  ;))
yep your right got a ton more questions with a side dish of confusion ???
can't wait till next weeks episode now.
Why so serious..............It's all part of the plan...........lets put a smile on that face