Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 949069 times)

Bryan

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2007, 11:05:55 pm »
Got a hard day planned tomorrow. Need all the beauty rest that I can get. No school for me. Just a figure of speech!

injest

« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2007, 11:07:41 pm »
whispers ta Jess **He ain't no teacher - he's civil servant - needs lotsa sleep ta keep his purtee figure!**

oh? so he has himself a purty figure huh?? where did Wulf go...he don't want to miss this!!

oh..and he does a lot of serving huh? for civilians? hmmm....LOL!!!!

well that explains his greeting........

:o ;D

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2007, 11:07:59 pm »
I, on the other hand, have been up gettin the place ready since 4 this mornin, and it's just about ma bedtime - see if'n ya can keep the "crowds" well served & happy - well talk again tamarrow, pardner

Bonsoir Amie
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2007, 11:09:00 pm »
Got a hard day planned tomorrow. Need all the beauty rest that I can get. No school for me. Just a figure of speech!

and what 'hard' thing you got planned tomorrow??

injest

« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2007, 11:10:12 pm »
I, on the other hand, have been up gettin the place ready since 4 this mornin, and it's just about ma bedtime - see if'n ya can keep the "crowds" well served & happy - well talk again tamarrow, pardner

Bonsoir Amie

bonsoir Roland

(Roland has been teaching me a little French, Bryan)

Bryan

« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2007, 11:13:38 pm »
Well, after that flurry of posts I had to change my profile picture. Just a reminder to the forum that I taught everything that Roland knows. hehehehe

Off to bed now. Good night everyone. I'll look forward to future postings and to get to know y'all.

b.

injest

« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2007, 11:15:46 pm »
Well, after that flurry of posts I had to change my profile picture. Just a reminder to the forum that I taught everything that Roland knows. hehehehe

Off to bed now. Good night everyone. I'll look forward to future postings and to get to know y'all.

b.

Wait....Roland says HE taught you everything YOU know....Hmmm...curious!! LOL

Thanks for stopping in...good to meet you, Bryan...

Bonsoir, sir!

injest

« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2007, 11:22:09 pm »
ok...the boss is off to bed....so I am putting the Grill on the honor system. There are cold sandwiches in the fridge....and pop in the cooler. The beer is locked up!! (I see ya'll eyeing it)

take what you want and write a note.

Good evening, Bettermostians!!

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2007, 11:36:28 pm »
Hey Jess, is that Wayne standin inthe corner there? Ya wanna find him a place at the bar maybe?
;D   Thanks Sheriff!!  I'll have one a them Mouseheads!    :D :D

When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

injest

« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2007, 11:43:28 pm »
;D   Thanks Sheriff!!  I'll have one a them Mouseheads!    :D :D

one moUsehead for the gentleman...you missed Bryan....he promises he is gonna tell all Roland's tawdriest secrets....can't wait myself!!