Author Topic: OT: Pre Brokeback interviews with Jake  (Read 2181 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
OT: Pre Brokeback interviews with Jake
« on: April 19, 2006, 10:48:39 am »
In case anyone's interested, Just found these British radio interviews with Jake, they're from when The Day After Tomorrow premiered...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/jowhiley/interviews/jake_gyllenhaal.shtml
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Re: OT: Pre Brokeback interviews with Jake
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 12:26:08 pm »
I love that interview! I remember that the first time, although I was only 14 and I didn't really like Jake then. I love the Harry Potter comment LOL the underwear. I also love when he says about destroying our national treasures. And I have to say that Jake has the worst British accent I have heard since Dick Van Dyke in Marry Poppins, sligthly worse than Johnny Depp in Carrots of the Pirabean, but only slightly. LOL Gillaleanhail! LOL I like it. :laugh:

Thanks Mandy! :-*
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 12:40:00 pm »
LOL I know that accent was killing me  :o

I wonder if he could do one if he wasn't just messing around you know? I mean, he had that wyoming/texas accent down!

My favorite part was, I'm obsessed with cooking, even more than I'm obsessed with my hair... ROFL that kid kills me!  :D

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 12:50:12 pm »
LOL thanks for that

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 12:58:25 pm »
He's obsessed with sex?
Ohhh man, he's killing me...
And he likes to cook for his girlfriends. Oh, my.
And I'd love to rewatch the Harry Potter films with him...  :D

Thanks for that MandyI  ;D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 01:05:11 pm by dmmb_Mandy »