Author Topic: This is kinda funny!  (Read 10625 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: This is kinda funny!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 09:16:53 pm »
Now now, there is a logical explanation for this.    It must have been dark in the hotel room when they were getting dressed and obviously put on eachothers clothes!    ;D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2006, 10:19:38 pm »
Now now, there is a logical explanation for this.    It must have been dark in the hotel room when they were getting dressed and obviously put on eachothers clothes!    ;D

Spreading rumours again are we, David?  ;D

Offline David

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2006, 10:29:27 pm »
Me?  spread rumors?       ::)

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2006, 10:53:42 pm »

That's a hot explanation. I'm going to daydream for a few minutes about that one.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2006, 10:55:10 pm »
Lol...now who is the other guy?

Offline David

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 11:00:16 pm »
Lol...now who is the other guy?

The other guy is Austin Nichols.   He was in the movie "The Day after tomorrow" with Jake.   They are "close" friends.   There were also pics of them working out together.

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 11:03:59 pm »
I heard that Jake actually bought that orange zippy thing a day or two ago here in the city, so maybe he just liked Austin's enough to copy him. I think it's cute.

Jake isn't afraid to do shit like that if he wants to even though it will start rumors.

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 11:16:38 pm »
ROFLMAO!! What's funny is that Jake is wearing that at all... I love that man but that is the second time I've seen those pictures today and they kill me! What was he thinking?? have you guys seen the full shots of him in that? the skin tight black biking pants that go with the orange jacket?? it's pretty funny....
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2006, 11:17:59 pm »
here you go...

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2006, 11:18:55 pm »
here you go...

ROFLMFAO!  Oh god its worst then I thought..... :laugh: