Author Topic: "Your order has been posted"  (Read 5316 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Re: "Your order has been posted"
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 05:39:53 pm »
Silverscreen is a DVD shop that is closing soon so I was guessing that they might wnat to get rid of their posters and other BBM merchandise soon! :P But I will probably get mine from Wollies, it is the cheapest place to get it.
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2006, 10:03:49 pm »
Becky and Kelda, I assume by Nation-wide DVD cover-up, you mean some kind of mission to go into the stores and cover the narnia displays with BBM DVDs or something? I love it! BBM Activism on the rise!

Jenny
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2006, 05:46:01 am »
Yeah! I have got James in Wales to join in too and I should be traveling down to Milton Keynes(Big shopping centre) where there are litterally hundreds of DVD shops. I am looking forward to a mid-day run when I get chased round the centre by angry security guards! LOL I can't wait, only four more days to go. ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.