Author Topic: Frappr Map is coming!!  (Read 18116 times)

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
Re: Frappr Map is coming!!
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2006, 02:40:17 pm »
I added myself, so I'm all by my lonesome in Africa.

Don't worry, I'm all by my lonesome in France! At least I have Anke (pipedream) to keep me company in Europe. Continental, that is (hi, Becky!)

*Waves across Channel at Isabelle* ;D

*waves across equator to 90% of the people* Lol!
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2006, 06:26:56 pm »

Don't worry, I'm all by my lonesome in France! At least I have Anke (pipedream) to keep me company in Europe. Continental, that is (hi, Becky!)

What are you on about? You are here with me in the gutter! *Waves at Chan who is right next to her and the mouse* Can you believe I still haven't got that used condom out of my hair! I think it was stuck on with super glue....or something else! :laugh:
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2006, 06:09:59 am »
Added myself too! In Brussels. European too here!

~ j U d E
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 06:12:20 am by JudeW »
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2006, 03:14:12 pm »

What are you on about? You are here with me in the gutter! *Waves at Chan who is right next to her and the mouse* Can you believe I still haven't got that used condom out of my hair! I think it was stuck on with super glue....or something else! :laugh:

That is possibly one of the grossest things I've ever heard. But the gutter is fun!!
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2006, 03:25:49 pm »

That is possibly one of the grossest things I've ever heard. But the gutter is fun!!

Ah yes I am very good at the gross thing, it is my weird humour. And as freelancer said, "If obscure humour is wrong, I never want to be right!" :laugh:
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2006, 12:08:01 pm »
I was very sweet and innocent till I made friends with two of the most gutter minded boys you'll ever meet. Now some of the things I say even shock them!

Enough about that though, we need to stop polluting. Who's next on the Frappr Map?

Offline maggiesmommy GayLee

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Twist was in his dreams.
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2006, 02:06:42 am »
would love to find Brokies in Topeka Kansas, USA
It is not the Number of Breaths We Take that number our days
Rather the Moments that Take our Breath Away

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2006, 05:30:52 pm »
Added myself too! In Brussels. European too here!

~ j U d E

Hey Jude, (controlling the urge to sing) ::) I am coming to Brussels and Bruge(I think that is how you spell it, please correct me if it is not) in August. Where are you in Brussels?

TJ

« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2006, 10:22:51 am »
I am on the Frappr Map; but, not as "TJ." I am there as Joe Allen Doty of Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA.

I  belong to several of those "Frappr" outfits.

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2006, 05:53:34 pm »
bump