Author Topic: Greeting Cards from the "anything goes" team! (Unsanctioned Silliness)  (Read 9390 times)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
Re: Greeting Cards from the "anything goes" team! (unofficial)
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2006, 02:07:13 pm »
And then there's del!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2006, 04:12:12 pm »
Ray, quand même, ohhhhh! :o  Is this what you study at Brisbane school of art? ...Labia?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 02:06:48 am by isabelle »
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2006, 05:36:04 pm »
Ray,  you'll have to switch mine with Shugs for accuracy!    LOL

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2006, 08:17:31 pm »
Your wish is my command leather boy!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2006, 08:34:55 pm »
Thanks Ray!   Now I have my uh,  turtleneck!   LOL   

The Goatee wasn't me!   LOL

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 08:40:54 am »
Sheyne wishes...........

Ray, I'm so impressed you got my eye colour correct. Never underestimate the attention to detail of a gay man... Now if you could have a quiet word to your straight compadres...  :-\

As for the old part...Sheyne goes through her range of emotional responses:  :o   ???    :-\   :(   :'(   >:(  Chuck Norris has got nothing on my flying roundhouse kick, buddy. Look out...  :-X  ;)  :)  ;D   :laugh:

Very creative. I gotta ask where did the inspiration for these come from??

And how on earth do you know the... uhhh... "in's" and errr.. "out's" of a woman's anatomy??? lol
Chut up!

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 10:00:24 am »
Sheyne, I was really wondering the same about Ray's knowledge of female anatomy... We gotta wonder how gay a gay man really is. In Australia, that is! ;)
And about your signature... Who told you this was a French proverb (sorry, never heard it before  ???)
" - I'm vegan now."

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 05:52:18 pm »
Heheheehe.  In 1999 I was at a party where a conversation revolved around men and how when they only remember birthdays if it would to get them laid.  As a joke I sketched up a couple of cartoons on the spot and immediately all the participants in the conversation started ordering copies to give to people they thought fitted the charge.  I ended up launching a line of hand made adult greeting cards that were stocked in three Australian cities, but demand was so great I couldn't keep up with production and the line only lasted a year.  I posted them on here as a bit of silliness.  I hope no one was offended.., it is, after all the "Anything goes" thread.

As for my knowledge of female anotomy, although in my 'trying to cure myself of the curse days' and I was engaged to be married twice, (remember I didn't come outuntil 25yo), my true education of the 'front bottom' came out of my 12 years of Nursing, in which time I worked largely in operating theatres and maternity. 

Trust me, I've seen the full range of emotions where vaginas are concerned!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 05:55:50 pm by Ray »

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Re: Greeting Cards from the "anything goes" team! (Unsanctioned Silliness)
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2006, 06:38:47 pm »

That is too funny, Ray.... they are really clever...  And sorry, I should have remembered you also had your Jack/Lureen & Ennis/Alma days.... lol..

Isabelle, as a French native, you'd know far more than me..  I actually got that quote from a university professor who would take to putting up conversation-starting cartoon drawings on the projector before his lectures.  He had this one picture where two donkeys were clumsily trying to negotiate a waltz, with one donkey stepping one of its hooves onto the others and both their faces were quite embarrassed and shy with those cute "falling in love" smiles on their faces...  the caption read "love teaches even asses to dance".. This professor directed our attention to the cartoon and asked if anyone had heard the saying before... no-one had - and he told us it was a French proverb.  I wrote it down straight away and I've always loved it... but if you've never heard it before, then I'm willing to suppose his information may be incorrect!!! lol..  He was a bit of an ass himself. I actually wrote it down, in part, because it was probably the most interesting and insightful thing he said in nearly five years!!!  ;D  I guess its the teacher in me that makes me very keen to capture everybody's best moments for them!!!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Chut up!

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Greeting Cards from the "anything goes" team! (Unsanctioned Silliness)
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 06:51:34 pm »

I guess its the teacher in me that makes me very keen to capture everybody's best moments for them!!!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK, I'm a teacher too, what do you teach? I teach English.
" - I'm vegan now."