Author Topic: Jake's dad  (Read 5346 times)

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jake's dad
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2006, 07:25:11 pm »
Del, I know that I can always count on your reply.  :)  Hope you know that I appreciate it.

Yeah, wishes are just wishes.  They are far from reality. 

I went back to check some of my achieved e-mails.  I found that I saved you and rt’s profile links back in Dec.  You two were the first on my Friends list. ;)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 12:22:46 am by JennyC »

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2006, 07:31:30 pm »
Del, I know that I can always count on your reply.  Smiley  Hope you know that I appreciate it.

Wow, thanks Jenny.  I'm just posting when something interesting catches my eye while moseying along through the site everyday.  Glad to know some people appreciate it.  ;D

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 03:54:26 pm »
p.s. I always think that Jake gets more of his good look from his dad.  :)

OMG, I'm so glad someone agrees with me. Becky and Britpopbaby think I'm crazy but now I have someone on my side!

I read the article yesterday. Mr G Sr. made some good points. I'm so happy when people in his position (public pulling power) make a stand for what they believe. Makes me even prouder of the Gyllenhaals. (Btw, I also noticed the cowboy line and laughed).

God damn it! Who got Chan on her "Gyllenhaal senior is so hot" band wagon again? Come on I want to know who it was. ::)

Mwhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Bex, I think we're polluting again!
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 09:32:35 pm »
God damn it! Who got Chan on her "Gyllenhaal senior is so hot" band wagon again? Come on I want to know who it was. ::)

:)  Chan and I are not the only one think so. I got some of my friends to agree to this too.  ;D

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 11:58:15 pm »
I c an't see jake's dad';sz talk, b ut the thread isz pretty interesting, anyway.
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters