Author Topic: Home Sweet Home  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Home Sweet Home
« on: April 12, 2007, 09:38:27 pm »
So glad to be back home after spending the better part of the last 3 hours:

1-   chatting on the temporaty BetterMost site

2-   re-registering at IMDb

3-   postin my very first time on the Pierre Tremblay board (and having it deleted within one minute!!!)

4-   revivin some old threads that I started out there (on the BBM board) some 15 months ago

5-   finding out that there is still one thread that I started there, still alive, cause some folks keep bumpin it every 3 weeks or so (such dedication!) - I took the time ta thank em

But otherwise,

there's no place like home
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Home Sweet Home
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 09:51:31 pm »
there's no place like home

Hi Roland!  That little reunion back at imdb was fun!  I thoroughly enjoyed the new rounds of "I [love4] everything Jack/ Ennis" threads.
 8)

And, now I know I'm a imdb old-timer since the code for that heart symbol is now like second-nature.

But, of course I totally agree that there's no place like home.
 :)
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

moremojo

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 09:57:17 pm »
Here here! (or is it hear hear?). In light of the continuing ravages at PT on IMDb, I have to say, again, that BetterMost is just...well, better! 8)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 10:16:06 pm »
Hi Roland!  That little reunion back at imdb was fun!  I thoroughly enjoyed the new rounds of "I [love4] everything Jack/ Ennis" threads.
 8)

And, now I know I'm a imdb old-timer since the code for that heart symbol is now like second-nature.

Maybe it was second nature fer you, but I had to go look fer it. I hadn't used it in almost a year - so I'd forgotten how to do it - and where to find the [love4] - but I did find it & used it!

Scott, it's definitively IS home here, isn't it?!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer