Author Topic: Exactly WHEN does Jack decide.. th 1st tent scene..is gonna be th 1s tent scene?  (Read 22780 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

Thats kinda what Vic said....the attraction was there and with the right place and time it happened......so yes I think that Jack was obviously attracted to Ennis but wasn't thinkin "I'm gonna seduce him tonight."  That make sense?

Right, I agree, I think that's what I've been saying all along, that no one is disagreeing with this... I think it's pretty obvious that Jack is attracted right away and is more comfortable with his feelings and makes the first move... it's just that that night wasn't planned.  They were both surprised when Jack grabbed Ennis's hand

No, what I disagree is with the idea that they were both surprised when Jack grabbed Ennis' hand. I think Jack started thinking about it at least as early as when Ennis first came into the tent, maybe even when Ennis says he's going to grab some shut-eye and head out at first light. Not when he got out the whiskey, though.

slayers_creek_oth

No, what I disagree is with the idea that they were both surprised when Jack grabbed Ennis' hand. I think Jack started thinking about it at least as early as when Ennis first came into the tent, maybe even when Ennis says he's going to grab some shut-eye and head out at first light. Not when he got out the whiskey, though.

Well its a matter of opinion and I (as should others) respect your opinion..... :)

vkm91941

Yup sorry guys we're all going to have to agree to disagree on this because there is clearly a number of us who just do not see this as a planned seduction.

slayers_creek_oth

Yup sorry guys we're all going to have to agree to disagree on this because there is clearly a number of us who just do not see this as a planned seduction.

Yep....and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that!   ;D

EnnisDelMar

Wooway! Yeah!

slayers_creek_oth

Wooway! Yeah!

LOL.....always tryin to lighten the mood ain't you Brandon! 

EnnisDelMar

Lol yep.

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
ROFL nice Brandon... that's my favorite quote from the movie  :P
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

EnnisDelMar

Yep, it's very useful ;D

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Well its a matter of opinion and I (as should others) respect your opinion..... :)

Thanks, and vise versa. Well then, here is another big mystery on which we were unable to form a concensus.

Back to "sorry, s'alright," anyone?