Author Topic: How to..  (Read 2090 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
How to..
« on: April 26, 2007, 02:11:10 pm »
How do you put pictures in your post's and stuff?
I wanted to put some in for earthday but i don't know how to get them from my pooter to the web-site.
Well, somebody let me know please?
Tanks!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline opinionista

Re: How to..
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 02:35:12 pm »
The only way I know is by opening an account on www.photobucket.com It's free. Upload the pictures from your drive. Once you have them in you photobucket album,  click on IMG code (it's below each picture) and post it here. 
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 02:55:47 pm »
the other way is to use the 'additional options...' below where you write your replies.

This will allow you to selected a picture from your drive without using a third site like photobucket (photobucket has limitations too, like it doesn't allow the posting of male cracks!)

It does however open up to a smallish picture that can be clicked on fer better (larger) view, and it requires that you write a short message - you can't just post a picture alone with this method.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 03:12:40 pm »
Cool! Thanks
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 03:14:18 pm »
I use DivShare because photobucket is blocked on my work computer and I can't access it or see any of the pictures posted on it.

Here is the info on DivShare:

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,7054.0.html

"chewing gum and duct tape"