Author Topic: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch  (Read 370500 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2007, 06:38:30 pm »
You mean, their are more of you out their?  ;D

Apparently ..LOL.

Anke, I love the feet!  I'm copying it!  ;)

injest

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2007, 07:13:17 pm »
people in SUVs that creep over speed bumps.

Have these people never seen a commercial for the things?? What do they think it is? false advertisement? They show those behemoths crashing through rivers and climbing boulders bigger'n my couch....they can make it over a speed bump!!

MOVE IT!

karen1129

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2007, 07:28:24 pm »
Trying to guess which line to get in when there are separate lines at the bank or at ticket outlets.  Always seem to get the one where there's a slowpoke holding everyone up.  ::)

Meryl..... it is a gift !!!!!  I always chose the wrong one !!   :D

karen1129

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2007, 07:34:38 pm »
People who stand in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store with their baskets !!
Pisses me off.  I now say in a louder then normal tone..........  EXCUSE ME !!!!

I haven't been smacked yet !  LOL

Karen

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2007, 07:36:02 pm »
Speaking about driving, my biggest complaint, tailgators!!!!  I can't stand them.  Around here they tailgate you even if its snowing and raining.  I can't understand why they don't realize it dangerous for themselves.  Also, they are usually in those SUV"s.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2007, 11:43:22 am »

What bothers me most is those stupid drivers in the huge gas sucking suvs.  The ones that dont know how to drive them...They dont know how to park them or unpark them,...it makes me crazy...i want to get out and say HAND ME YOUR DAMN LICENSE until you learn how to drive, you dont drive a damn boat.

Beautiful mind

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2007, 12:02:04 pm »
Here's someone who makes me MAD:  CNN's Nancy Grace..
She is so rude most of the time .. I can't deal with her at all ..lol

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2007, 12:26:04 pm »
Something typically German, you can encounter during your summervacations at hotel pools: tourists who compulsively occupy "their" sun loungers with bath towels everyday at dawn even if they don't plan to show up there for another couple of hours. It totally sucks and makes the British and Dutch people hate us. Lol.

::)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2007, 12:57:13 pm »
Something typically German, you can encounter during your summervacations at hotel pools: tourists who compulsively occupy "their" sun loungers with bath towels everyday at dawn even if they don't plan to show up there for another couple of hours. It totally sucks and makes the British and Dutch people hate us. Lol.

bwhahahahahahah!!!!! Yes that does make me go 'grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2007, 03:17:58 pm »

Happens on this side of the pond, too.  >:(
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.