Author Topic: The Lounge  (Read 28970 times)

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
The Lounge
« on: April 24, 2006, 10:36:40 pm »
As an experiment, since people seem to be indicating traffic has dropped somewhat, I am starting a general chitchat thread here called The Lounge in the tradition of the NC17 thread.  It's partly to test a theory that we need a lot of people in one place to make a general conversation thread work, and that may have gone away when the NC17 thread was moved to Anything Goes.

So feel free to let this thread rip, rock and roll....
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: The Lounge
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 09:48:54 am »
Looks like we got a lot o'people readin' but no one's talkin'...LOL
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 09:54:10 am »
I'm not sure what we should be talking about.  I read in the "Anything goes" room that R2D2, or whatever the hell it was called, stopped working because it was moved to another section and we are too lazy to follow, so I guess we need to talk about smut, dirt, and unbridled horniness.  I left all of that in my other pants. 
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 09:55:05 am »
Question, how is this different than the chat room? By the way, you can check to see who's in the chat room before entering. There is a button called "Who's on the chat?" in the upper right corner. I do this often and most of the time there's no one there.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 09:58:34 am »
I tried the chat room last night, can't remember what time.  The look of it is really cool.  But I was there alone for like 20 minutes so I left.

Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 10:11:00 am »
Okayokay. The best place I ever had sex was on a coach with my then Boyf.  We were half way between there and planet Z when I got the urge to pull out his watzit and go for a guzzle.  It was the wee hours and the coach was chokkas and any sound could be heard all the way to TimbucKtoo, but we managed to blow the load in silence and we woke every passenger up afterward with our satisfied giggles and gaffawing.  i've never had a stonk as raunchy as that coach trip!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Town Administration
    • BetterMost
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 10:44:30 am »
I'm not sure what we should be talking about.  I read in the "Anything goes" room that R2D2, or whatever the hell it was called, stopped working because it was moved to another section and we are too lazy to follow, so I guess we need to talk about smut, dirt, and unbridled horniness.  I left all of that in my other pants. 

The difference with chat is that the messages aren't stored there.

I am trying different experiments to see what generates a lot of fast moving traffic and messages and what doesn't.  Anything Goes, this forum, the chat room... it's all part of the rich tapestry of life.  :)

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Town Administration
    • BetterMost
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 10:45:30 am »
I tried the chat room last night, can't remember what time.  The look of it is really cool.  But I was there alone for like 20 minutes so I left.

The button may help, plus we are going to integrate some sort of list of current users in chat visible in the forums as well so people can figure out where everybody is hanging out. 

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 10:52:26 am »
Most interesting place I ever had sex was on a roof, evening, right in the middle of a densely populated city neighborhood.  My house was at the top of the hill, though, and taller than its neighbors.  So probably no onlookers but quizas, quizas?

Is that what this thread is about?

Ray?@!

Hey, I found out my current (female) next-door neighbor's sleepover partner was a woman because we heard them goin' at it one night across the  yard and couldn't tell from that, but afterwards the giggling was all-girl.  Tee-hee.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2006, 08:10:00 am »
Ray, I thought you wrote "couch" til i got to the end of the post.  Boy was I naffed.  (Or did I naff you, or did you naff me?)