Author Topic: One shots and other writings by THE WINGS  (Read 7863 times)

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: One shots and other writings by THE WINGS
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2007, 02:55:47 am »
Evenin'.

Well, nice to see your thread here. Like the story with Jack hovering around Ennis at the bar, unwilling to make a scene, but following him to the motel.  Nice touch to have their reunion at the same place as their first reunion. Hope you update soon, clearly wanting to read what they have to say to each other and find out if Ennis has finally been pushed beyond his old comfort level into the arms of Jack forever.

Thanks again.

Offline THE WINGS

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2007, 06:51:15 pm »
Hey there cwby30!  Glad you liked it.  I'll try to have more as soon as I can.  I'm currently offline at home, so I'm using the Library's computers and have only one hour a day. I do want to take this story further, and I hope the ending will be at least half as profound as the original.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

THW WINGS

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2007, 12:17:28 am »
Hey there cwby30!  Glad you liked it.  I'll try to have more as soon as I can.  I'm currently offline at home, so I'm using the Library's computers and have only one hour a day. I do want to take this story further, and I hope the ending will be at least half as profound as the original.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

THW WINGS

How did I miss this thread?  Doug, everything you've written here is wonderful!  Thanks so much for starting this thread.  I'll be so glad when your PC is up and running.  I'm really missing you!