Author Topic: HELLO! Where the FAAARK is everyone?  (Read 12869 times)

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
Re: HELLO! Where the FAAARK is everyone?
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2006, 03:38:45 am »
So Ray, what's the lingo in Australia? Do you wear pants under your trousers, or undies under your pants? Yeah, maybe you wear neither, but in general? Other people I mean??
 I am not being unhealthily obsessed  :P, you know, I just like to get my vocab right! Like, I'm wondering what word pops to your mind when you spot a sexy man: 'wow, I'd like to rip his pants off', which for an American won't sound all that hot (what do you do then with the undies?), but will for a Brit.
And if I ever manage to get to the other side of the world, where the kangaroos hop about and the morning skies look so gorgeous, I'd like to be sure exactly what to expect if I need to see a doctor and I'm told to take my "pants" off :o
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2006, 04:19:02 am »
    Hello hello hello.  SAArch a day I've had.  Hey Kelda my love.  I love it when you "pop in"!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd Isabelle!  I don't mean to be brief..............get it?

Okayokayokay

WHAT BANGLES THE DANGLE DOWNUNDER 101

• Cool dudes and dudettes wear boxers that can be seen above the top of the pants.  The more boxer shorts visible, the cooler you are.  I tried being cool but kept tripping over my looooooooooooooooooooow riding pants and looking decidedly uncool with my face caressing the dirt!
  • Free spirits wear NO underwear at all.  This can be problematic for those genetically blessed, but then I imagine the  genetically blessed see it more of an advantage!  This method, better known as 'free balling' is conducive to having lots of babies, both for healthy sperm, and healthy interest from potential mates. 
  • Those whose primary life interest is stamp collecting, chess, computer hacking, and/or whose mother buys their clothes wear Y-fronts.  These are a close cousin to the nana bloomer and often stink like cat piss or worse.  DO NOT DRESS YOUR CHILDREN IN Y-FRONTS!
  • Trendys wear tight fitting briefs that celebrate the lines and make love to the curves.  Many brands are available and are hip when only the brand name shows above the belt line. Cologne frangrance manufacturer or pop songstress labels are preferable.  If you HAVE to wear Target of Kmart 12 pack knickers, always ensure that the brand label flaps from your tail and not the washing instructions.  NOT a good look!
    • Pants and trousers are worn with suits and usually have darts!
    • Slacks are worn by Richard Simmons.
      • Jeans are hot
      • Belted shorts are NOT!
      • Armys are in
      • Three quarter cargos belong in the bin
      • Peter Heaters , leather, rubber, and PVC are fetish
      • LYCRA IS OUT!!!!!!

And remember test your testicles for lumps at every opportunity! 8)  This can however be a difficult task as Dylan Moran would say, as you are looking for lumps in a bag of ....LUMPS!

And contrary to popular belief, we do NOT have kangaroos bounding around our back yards![/list]
      « Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 04:35:13 am by Ray »
      ~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
      « Reply #32 on: April 26, 2006, 04:43:12 am »

And contrary to popular belief, we do NOT have kangaroos bounding around our back yards![/list]

Awwww, Rayyyyy, you just broke my dream there!
        But thanks for the vocab lesson, and err... nice undies.
        " - I'm vegan now."

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
        • Ray Nasty!
        « Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 04:49:41 am »
        However..., should you come visiting, I can arrange for something to go bounding around the backyard!
        ~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
        « Reply #34 on: April 26, 2006, 04:59:20 am »
        Oh my goodness, I daren't imagine what that would be now! Or I do, but my mind seems to be getting ditier by the day, hanging around with you, and you, and you... Too much holiday!
        " - I'm vegan now."

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
        • "Truth is an iron bride"
        « Reply #35 on: April 26, 2006, 08:38:41 am »
        This method, better known as 'free balling' is conducive to having lots of babies, both for healthy sperm, and healthy interest from potential mates.

Heh, Aussies are so free and easy.  You know how militaristic we are here in the U.S. Ray.  We call it 'going commando'.  ;D

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2006, 10:47:25 am »

PS Celeste.  I have just finished watching season one of Arrested Development.  I'm hooked.  The mother is hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaareous!

Oh, excellent Ray.  As soon as cutiepie and I work out the time travel problems, you can join us for a 3-season marathon.  I don't have a favorite character, as I love them all, but Tobias's sexual orientation issues as just precious!
        "Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
        « Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 01:16:06 pm »
        To honour and celebrate a post which must go on the Chez Tremblay's Greatest Hits, I am announcing that today I am free-boobing.  Off goes the bra!  No more underwires for me!

I would have liked to take off my undies, but I'm not that kind of girl.  Trousers without undies just feel so unsecure.  I'll leave that to you, my love.  May you produce many babies and attract many mates!

Oh, and just so everyone is fully informed (Jesus, the things I've revealed on this board!), I go for white cotton panties.  Always white.  Pure, you know.  Like me.

What are the rest of you sporting?  I ache to know.  Don't worry, it's for sober research purposes, not for my disgusting little imagination.

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
        « Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 01:35:57 pm »
        Chanterais (are you drunk, or normally 'high'?!)  I gave up bras a while ago myself, except to go to work (hey, my classes are full of testosterone loaded teenagers/ young adults, and progesterone loaded for the girls :o  Maybe i shouldn't write the rest of the sentence...
            As for panties as I call them, I go for colours, colours, colours, when I do wear some, that is.                            Well, Chanterais, I am after all French!
        " - I'm vegan now."

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
        • Brokeback Got Me Good
        • "a pair a deuces"
        « Reply #39 on: April 26, 2006, 02:30:55 pm »
         :o  whoa - way too much info, but I defend your right to say it...............lol :laugh:
        Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist